Author Topic: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty  (Read 31998 times)

Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • THE ROYAL HOUSE OF PURRTY
Re: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2009, 10:55:17 am »
[ooc note]
I am - I am the only one who posts here... hmm oh well

Dear all

I will be moving house in the next few days - this will mean loss of my internet - and I don't know when I will have the new place up and running.

In the mean time - I hope you all have a great time.

Lolitra.

[end ooc note]

Lolitra climbes into a carriage that then takes her trundling through the roads out of Hydlaa and on her journey to Printh to deal with matters of state.

Back in Printh the Taladian priests will pray over her to ensure her sister is once more safe, they will also celebrate their queens return to Printh.   Lord Harmond is left the order of the House with counsil of fellow Royal Household members.
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.
[had to remove my signature - as the image host lost it!!!!]

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2009, 04:11:36 pm »
Well, I am not sure how much is allowed to be posted here. Much of that what happened recently sounds to be very private...

And not much at all happens when you are away, Lolitra, because we mostly want to get the offering done some day...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

XF25

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2009, 08:07:24 pm »
I would like to join. please?

I'm Harrt if you do want to invite me over

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2009, 09:27:59 pm »
We'll try to get a hold of you. :)

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2009, 01:03:20 am »
[I am sorry to report that Lolitra will not be able to play for some time.  Also our home computer has decided to break...  and I don't have the inclanation nor the time to worry about its replacement until I have my wife in a stable condition.
Please forgive me if I don't post updates here often. - Please do not email - if you wish to pass on any respects etc - Please PM them - or if you must post - post in a thread in an appropriate forum

HoodedOracle.]
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2009, 01:48:19 pm »
[The wife - known to you as Lolitra or Ixala, or even perhaps Elexis - is doing well now, and will be home I hope in a few days.  No doubt she will want to play as soon as possible.   A big thank you to those who have PM'd here or on the TRHoP site they meant a lot to both myself and the wife.

25/09/09 - it has been ages since I updated this for my wife - she has been home, and has tried to play when she can - but sadly has been too weak to get out of bed for long periods - however things are looking up.  This coming week she is hoping her strength will be back. 

Once again - thank you all for your patience and kind words.

HoodedOracle]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 02:28:15 pm by Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins »

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2009, 05:15:48 pm »
Dear all,

I am now a lot better - shame my computer is not.   It will not run the new version of PS for some reason and hubs won't let me use his new awsome machine!  bah.  sadly I cannot convince him - and he won't sort out mine as he has more important things to worry about at the moment - like sorting out our heating! it is really cold and that is not good - only a traditional fire place - no central heating - no hot water - what did I do to deserve all this I wonder - oh well at least I am alive and loved by my hubby..heheh...

Happy Christmas to you all and a Merry New Year - I hope to be up and running soon...        Soon tm. hehehe

Orgonwukh

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2009, 09:13:13 pm »
... for some reason and hubs won't let me use his new awsome machine!  bah.  sadly I cannot convince him...
PM me if you need advice XD

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2009, 12:26:41 am »
Hey there Lolitra. Good to see you about. More than likely you will need to wait for a few more updates before your computer will run the client. It's probably just crashing out because of the client having internal issues.

Syenna

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2010, 04:41:12 pm »
Glad to hear you're doing better! Welcome back. ^^

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2010, 02:25:30 am »
Lolitra was attacked by Jacula [at that time she did not know who he was - but later recognised his eyes to be similar to his sister's and now presumes...]
She was saved by a member of the House Cheshire - Alamara? or Almara she is not entirely sure of her name...
A Klyros [Paaprd - icly not known] was passing and stole her crown that was broken and fell from her head - [any RP with Paaprd needs to wait til I know if he is going to RP with the crown or just smelt it and use the 10 circles I gave him oocly for it instead]

Jacobita was terrified during the attack...

Lolitra was safely seen back to the safety of the Royal Residence and its protective wards.

Lolitra is contemplating dropping the trappings of rulings imposed on her by her Royal Court back in Printh, and return to her families traditional Warrior Ways - as these are Dire and Desperate times...  this saddens her as she soo loves pretty clothes and well, all things pretty... [hehe]

The attack on her was to deter her from joining the Alliance of the Enkidukai....

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2010, 03:31:45 am »
[I look forward to you (or one of your many servants/ambassadors) telling Akaiddo of this. It will most interest him. Something to point out: Jacula's eyes glow, whereas Jaida's do not.]

[Edit: also nice to see RHoP is moving to come into 'newer' setting information.]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 04:18:31 am by Akkaido Kivikar »

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2010, 12:16:24 pm »
[I look forward to you (or one of your many servants/ambassadors) telling Akaiddo of this. It will most interest him. Something to point out: Jacula's eyes glow, whereas Jaida's do not.]

[Edit: also nice to see RHoP is moving to come into 'newer' setting information.]

[ooc comment] There was only a small part of the 'connection' made by the eyes - for yes they are different - yet reminded her of the haunted look in Jaida's eyes when she broke the bad news to her earlier of Jacula's behaviour...  the rest was through making connections with intelligence ICly gathered and sightings of similar and attacks by same described person - all 'said' to be Jacula... 

[ooc comment] As to settings - it is only bringing into the public domain that which has been RP'ed for years...  perhaps it was left too long to do this as so many 'think' we are not fitting within the settings given.  I years ago - thought this was settled.  Nothing the House does is outside settings - only that Printh is possibly not recognised officially as a place.  But to be honest I don't want to go down the route of debate about settings... truly I don't.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2010, 12:09:02 am »
[For me, the question of Printh existing lies in the details. If it's an area similar to Yliakum (large cave, crystal sun), accessible through a long trip through the stone labrynths, it's not against settings at all. If it is accessed via a portal things get hairy.]

weltall

• Associate Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2010, 12:29:20 am »
[For me, the question of Printh existing lies in the details. If it's an area similar to Yliakum (large cave, crystal sun), accessible through a long trip through the stone labrynths, it's not against settings at all. If it is accessed via a portal things get hairy.]
that's still quite risky. as there is setting pretty aganist that.