Author Topic: library  (Read 569 times)

Capprion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
library
« on: July 30, 2006, 06:46:49 am »
anyone notice that the library isnt very usefull at the moment? hardly any books and they are very short and not detailed or informative for the most part.......is anyone working on adding more books and tutorials and such in the library? would solve alot of in game questions flooding the chat screen constantly.   then at the loading screen there could me something telling peopel to go to the library instead of running around asking questions over and over.   but the main point of this post is the question of if anyone is working on the library and the documents in it

miadon

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: library
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 06:49:05 am »
The devs have more important things todo, than to write books. If you want to try and write one for the library and send it to one of the devs, then go a head. If its good they may add it.
- MiadonCam (Refresh page to see live in game Miadon Action!!)

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 11:51:19 pm »
The library is IC - it wouldn't have "OOC" tutorials or help books.

No one is tackling library content at the moment because we've a ton of other more important things to do. And the "If its good they may add it" may happen years in the future ;)
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Capprion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 05:41:48 am »
i kinda figured out on my own they have more important things to do. but even the devs sometimes get in the mood to do lighter work i would think, after all devs are people just like the rest of us
but thank you Karyuu for actually answering my question to an extent, but they could be written IC couldnt they? or is tuts just something that will never be put in there.

but miadon im sure the devs are very happy that you could come in and speak thayer mind for them  ::)

miadon

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 11:02:33 am »
but miadon im sure the devs are very happy that you could come in and speak thayer mind for them  ::)

Indeed they are. :P
- MiadonCam (Refresh page to see live in game Miadon Action!!)

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 01:27:13 pm »
Books in the library have to be written by the Settings team, and there are never so little things to do that Settings members can take lighter loads. Quests and NPCs have the priority all the time :}
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.