Author Topic: RP / PvP Guild ideas.  (Read 389 times)

Anne Ominous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
RP / PvP Guild ideas.
« on: August 16, 2006, 01:45:52 pm »
FIRSTLY RP IDEA; RP SHOULD COME FIRST AFTER ALL

1>> Government: like Octarchs, or whatever other sort of political leader/rulers there could be ... This would make for a great interguild roleplay if they start associating with all those who seek to uphold law order etc in hydlaa, and more interesting roleplay if they are corrupt; making the evil guilds the good ones protecting the common man... There could of course be different ruling guilds for hydlaa as opposed to akk...and they could be allied or opposed, or different depending on the politics of the week or such...
anyone who wants to run with this idea has to rp well, and has to be aware that if the guild is to be taken seriously by anyone (especially allies) the royalty can't very well be seen spending hours fighting rats, or anything else that could be done by subjects, guards, taxes etc, no reason to be mining at all ever, it's beneath you. This isn't recomended as an idea for those into levels & ranks at all, it is for rpers with plenty of time on their hands...

NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU INTO LEVELS RANKS & PvP

Recently I saw a post in the Wishlist at the PvP PK etc area at the top there, mentioning there is an option to leave duels on auto-accept; this got me thinking. The people who really want a lot of pvp only need to name their guild Gladiator or Rogue, modify their character decriptions & options, and bam, you have people who reade some thing like "You try to evaluate the strength of Insert Name but before assessing that you realize that he/she/it is in the rogue guild-- and eveyone in Yliakkum would benifit from you slaying her/him/it [duels set to auto-accept]" or "Insert Name is a gladiator who would accept all duels by force of habit. as the life of a gladiator is to spend days in the arena trying & training to be the best they can. But it would be rude to challenge & attack them within city limits [duels set to auto-accept]"

Hope I'm not creating a monster ...

RESPONSES PLEASE.

Robinmagus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Pixies!!
    • View Profile
Re: RP / PvP Guild ideas.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 03:04:44 pm »
Monster created.

Please proceed with destruction of Yliakum.

Good ideas. I liked the PvP one. That would be hilarious to watch. Good ones with RP as well, it would take a bit of work.
Talamir - DeT, Dark Empire, etc, etc, etc.

Fayodin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: RP / PvP Guild ideas.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 05:46:52 pm »
I like the pvp idea [heh my idea for the most part :p].  Good add on ideas.  personally i think it can work.