Author Topic: Character Race/Guild status in info?  (Read 1789 times)

kinshadow

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2003, 10:42:05 am »
Originally posted by ParaSite
Note that this isn\'t a board we created ourselves. It is Burning Board 1.1.1 by http://www.woltlab.de

It\'s all just PHP and SQL.  The code isn\'t very hard to understand (I\'ve flipped through the 1.2 code).  It\'s really just a matter of getting around to it.  

That said, I don\'t really have an interest in anything beyond adding RP data to the profiles.  Requests for other functionality should be directed to the site Para mentioned.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2003, 12:00:15 pm by kinshadow »

tasadar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2003, 02:16:12 pm »
ooc: Valfran i just had to say it, I LOVE your sig dude. the thing about the shadow and shiz, it sent chills down my spine.
Hey kiddoes, its your favorite basher......  HATE ME!

Valfaran

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2003, 04:10:18 pm »
Umm...thanks. It seems yours might need a little work, though  :] . If you wish, I could make one for you, as I have been contemplating helping other people with signatures.

Yurongo

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2003, 09:29:02 pm »
Hey, Valfaran. Could you make one for me? I mean if it\'s not too much of a trouble.

Valfaran

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2003, 01:41:10 pm »
Sure, I\'d love to! You just have to give me some insight as to what you would want it to look like. Color scheme, your species, maybe a quote or phrase you want added on, allignment, or whatever you think might reflect your character\'s personality.

Fractol

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2003, 01:05:41 pm »
yes i think so too :D