Author Topic: yet loading world  (Read 543 times)

kingmanic12

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Council Home Page
yet loading world
« on: October 08, 2006, 09:06:14 pm »
I go to load the world like always it connects and as it finishes it comes up

Something unexpected has happend in Planeshift:Crystal Blue
Details: EXEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 00467783

how do i fix this problem ???
LET THEM COME! THE MONGRELS THAT TRY TO KILL WILL BE KILLED SO I SHALL SWIPE THEM DOWN WILL ALL MY MIGHT!  ALL MY LIFE SHALL GO TO KILLING THE TRAITORS OF THE RELM AND KING EELIAM! THE RAT CALLED PARAGOR SHALL DIE! FOR I'M THE KNIGHT OF THE DAWN AND OF THE RELM! I SHALL DIE FOR KING EELIAM! FOREVER!

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: yet loading world
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 09:08:16 pm »
Are you using windowed mode or fullscreen? Can you post your system specs? Have you tried reinstalling? :>
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

kingmanic12

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 09:13:39 pm »
reinstalling not an option.
system specs:Everything is ok but my RAM is 960 or 980MB and dial-up internet...other than that everything is AOk
windowed mode...it worked before...just yesterday night

also everytime i log off it comes up C++ error or it will just freeze up my computer.
LET THEM COME! THE MONGRELS THAT TRY TO KILL WILL BE KILLED SO I SHALL SWIPE THEM DOWN WILL ALL MY MIGHT!  ALL MY LIFE SHALL GO TO KILLING THE TRAITORS OF THE RELM AND KING EELIAM! THE RAT CALLED PARAGOR SHALL DIE! FOR I'M THE KNIGHT OF THE DAWN AND OF THE RELM! I SHALL DIE FOR KING EELIAM! FOREVER!

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 09:17:49 pm »
Check that you have no psclient.exe still stuck in your processes whenever you quit. What dilemma do you have when it comes to reinstalling? That option has a tendency to fix some weird problems every now and then, for weird reasons. It's recommended that you always keep your downloaded install file saved away.

Can you check your system specs for us just to be sure? If you right-click on My Computer and look at the properties, you'll see things like the CPU and RAM amount. To see your video card, right-click anywhere on your desktop, choose Properties, go to the Settings tab, and look under Display.

I realize that this is all extra work, but it never hurts to have the exact specs on hand when dealing with technical issues.

kingmanic12

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 10:31:38 am »
pentium 4 CPU, 3.20GHZ proccesor, 3.20 GHz, 960 MB of RAM.

HP f1703 Falt Panel Montitor on ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Serires

this is the exapt specs anything else?
I cant reinstall because i didnt download it I updated it and I updated from 3.014 to .015 and then deleted to retry updater i had to redownload the whole thing and a disk wont work to save it.

Now i have unistalled V.3.016 and have reinstalled V.3.015 have installed the patch and am re-updating to 3.016...hopefully this will work!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:48:42 pm by kingmanic12 »

chitownjordan

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 08:57:06 am »
 >:( i cant figure out why when i go to enter my password in it says your acc or something like that hasnt been validated need some help cuz i got the e-mail and then i click the link then i go to type the pw in and it says not validated
 >:(

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 01:09:02 pm »
Very off-topic, actually :}

Have you read our stickied Trouble with Verification Emails? thread?