Author Topic: How big a role will the gods play?  (Read 2378 times)

Alex

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
expressing my thoughts
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2002, 06:47:05 pm »
I guess gods are cool, especially if u could pray to them and get bonuses during fights.

I liked the idea about gods having \'good\' and \'bad\' days and rain money or strike someone with lightning, anyway that could add a whole new demention to game.

i have a feeling its gonna be a COOL game!      

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
my sig
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2002, 04:00:07 am »
Yes I know it says scape not shift I havent played planeshift yet so it isnt something i can lie about and say i have Planescape is an AD&D game that i played for a few years .
I would love to update the sig with planeshift  but im at least gonna wait for the demo

soca playa

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2002, 05:08:35 pm »
Well, this game is all about some \'medieval\' and in the medieval ages they worshiped God in the catholic church only.... well at least in europe so n/m im not sure, but it would be better if it was just \'God\' like in the bible and not some \'sarodomins\' and polytheism playing a role
-~-Soca Playa -~-
Leader  of Royal Rumblers - Fighting Clan

(bg taken from ps site)

soca playa

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2002, 05:10:41 pm »
oh yeah, if we have prayer, dont make us have to bury bones and crap, that was stupid and it takes forever.
-~-Soca Playa -~-
Leader  of Royal Rumblers - Fighting Clan

(bg taken from ps site)

wolfman

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2002, 05:12:30 pm »
soca playa....please go to planeshift home page and read everythign in the setting thing please. u will be less confused i think about the god thing.

and its the midevil time period in the game. did anyoen u read about ever live under ground? let them worship the peopel that made the big hole :P

\"Manchmal erhielten Sie, durch die Risse zu lachen, l?cheln durch die Schmerz, damit Sie durch die sorge leben k?nnen.\"