Author Topic: Alliva Alyeve magic guide  (Read 12581 times)

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Alliva Alyeve magic guide
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 05:54:41 pm »
perhaps this guide hasnt been updated in a while due to certian things some of it myself i havent been in game much the past week due to problems sleeping ect ect. but i havent heard of any new glyphs recently.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

DejviDejf

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 04:03:20 pm »
Ah, thanks. I was just surprised that there are so many glyphs, therefore so many combinations of them and so little spells.

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 05:29:51 pm »
most glyphs annot be combined as far as i know this still covers all spells although the info of how good they work needs updated i havent heard of any new spells although you should note that meteor is now castable though.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 01:21:18 pm »
I've heard that Nature Intuition is Realm 3. And that you need level 40 on Realm 3. Is that true?

Plus, do you need to be level 20 to combine Glyphs into Realm 2? Or level 30 or 40 to combine Realm 3 spells?

Since this is a magic guide, I thought it would be the best place to make these questions. Sorry if it's not.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 05:15:21 pm »
yes nature intuition is now realm 3 so lvl 40 in azure is needed and i have coverd your realm to lvl question in my guide and yes ;v; 20 for realm 2 spells lvl 40 for realm 3 lvl 60 for realm 4 and lvl 80 for realm 5 as it stands atm.
(Fighter in the wind)

wither

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 05:22:42 pm »
Great guide, I have a similar one for my guild, though, with the reworking of the mage system, you should probably remove the amount of damage you list, eg. 3*P damage, as this is no longer accurate.  Now you have the power bar to take into consideration, as well as your stat levels, and your magic level, the amount of damage that is dealt depends on all of these things.

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 07:08:14 pm »
to tell truth the magic system is still and most likely be a mess for a while i dont think many ppl can really say what is going on with it or how acurately it works. for now though this is about the most in depth one atm. i would update this fully but i have been discorouged from doing so so im not even gonna bother if all my work ect ect get pritty much stomped on so for now this will unfotunately have to do for you all perhaps when the magic system gets a little more clean cut i will redo it but i really dont see the point in doing so much work for ppl to turn around and basicly stomp all over it.alos the time that was involved in createing the guide initialy was hugh and a complete overhual of the guide is most likely needed.
(Fighter in the wind)

creatureisland

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 01:31:03 pm »
I really like this guide quite useful :D

Sordelka

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 12:27:48 am »
What does P mean in the 10*p?

Strawfox

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 07:49:16 pm »
Wow, really good guide (as far as I can judge), it helped me a lot.

However, I hope you can help me for an asking.

I have a purified crystal glyph, I have 5 in crystal way and about 72 in charisma. But I can't find any spell (And I tried like hundred times by now)...

I don't understand what I'm making bad, I don't forgot to place the glyph in the case, and I don't put any other glyph with it.

Hope you can tell me what's wrong with my glyph, or with me.

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 07:51:47 pm »
not all glyphs make spells at all levels, you need to be atleast the level required to cast the spell to research it. Some glyphs also need to be combined with others before you can find a spell.

Strawfox

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 02:11:46 am »
Yeah, but if I read the guide :

CRYSTAL WAY: Single glyph spells

Summon Missile
Realm: 1

What Game Says: A wooden arrow is summoned and thrown at the target dealing 6*P damages.

What I Say: Useful spell for beginners can be combined to create a stronger version of this spell.
Rating : 4

Life Infusion
Realm: 1

What Game Says: By means of this spell the wizard can instill pure energy in a creature. The energy,
which has healing effects, is less powerful but similar to the energy the great crystal. It can be cast
on the wizard or another character in touch range. It allows to heal 2P+3 hit point.

What I Say: Useful can heal you after a long battle good for leveling in crystal way. is a very usefull spell.
Rating: 7

There's spells with only a crystal. Why can't I find them ?

Myriel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 01:34:41 pm »
There actually is one you can buy...but I guess I can't tell you here who sells it...just look and ask ingame  ;)

Strawfox

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 01:55:34 pm »
Buy ? What.... I don't understand.... But maybe I mistold something.

I have a crystal glyph (it's called crystal).
If there is spells which only need a glyph, why my researchs always fails ? I have the crystal glyph and the necessary skills.

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 01:58:23 pm »
Buy ? What.... I don't understand.... But maybe I mistold something.

I have a crystal glyph (it's called crystal).
If there is spells which only need a glyph, why my researchs always fails ? I have the crystal glyph and the necessary skills.

no then you dont have the CORRECT skill lvl

not all glyphs make spells at all levels, you need to be atleast the level required to cast the spell to research it. Some glyphs also need to be combined with others before you can find a spell.