Author Topic: why????  (Read 414 times)

maui

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
why????
« on: October 23, 2007, 02:37:08 pm »
i play a lot with PS and i think is a graet game.
The only thing is when i play and i walkin on the plaza and around there (like where Harnquist is) all s moving very slow...
i read that is possible to put the map on the HD but i dunno how to do it (probably after it start to be more quikly) if somebody knows how to do that plese write me so i can play with more fun as well in the center of the city

Eliseth

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Spiffirific
    • View Profile
    • Eliseth's Journal
Re: why????
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 03:15:02 pm »
This seems to happen to a lot of people with this new version, some say its caused by the grass, some say  its not. It doesn't really affect me to that extent but I've heard that if you set your camera distance it sometimes helps. Just play around with your graphics settings a bit. I hope they manage to sort this issue out soon, it's bugging a lot of people.

maui

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 07:14:44 am »
ah ok so i'm not the only one...wait for new release :P

hulla

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 08:38:07 am »
you have the "right" to look "inside" the 019 file and "look" for "hylda" file (and "east hylda" ) and "change " whit the "hylda" in the O20 nobody can go against ! and "miracle"no more "grass"!(in the "art" file if i remenber !)
Sur this is not the "official" way and if you do this laanx (who know everythingh) can be bad against you ! he can make somme "penality"
change the price of the "repair kit" and mutch more !  :'(
but no more "grass" in hylda !