Author Topic: I love this place...  (Read 4669 times)

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2003, 05:49:07 pm »
*is still laughing at \"The k\'s...\"
...Scope, born for and destined for planeshift domination,
so it was written, so shall it be done.
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!      

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2003, 07:16:18 pm »
Originally posted by cmhitman
*is still laughing at \"The k\'s...\"
...Scope, born for and destined for planeshift domination,
so it was written, so shall it be done.

I look around the threads and all I see is you constantly putting other people down and making a lot of noise about Scope. Is this really necessary? Are you feeling insecure about something? Try posting something a little more constructive for a change.

I was going to avoid replying to these posts, but you have insulted me in the past and I don\'t feel like taking it anymore.

I see by your Scope thread  that people are queing round the block to join up with you. I\'m sorry that I\'ve resorted to this, but that\'s the way I feel now, maybe you can explain and change my mind.

At the moment I wish you as much pffff \"success\" as you had with your failed Hitman Clan...

windwalker

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2003, 07:28:48 pm »
he\'s insulted you in the past Kada-El?
and you didn\'t ask me to go \"visit\" him?

\"An archmage often can react poorly to interruption. Please reconsider before it is too late.\"

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2003, 11:11:10 pm »
Originally posted by Kada-El

I look around the threads and all I see is you constantly putting other people down and making a lot of noise about Scope. Is this really necessary? Are you feeling insecure about something? Try posting something a little more constructive for a change.

Yeah, if you are feeling insecure just make a fool of yourself, its been working with me for over a year.

TheDeath

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2003, 12:08:47 am »
and run away by sayin teletubbies loud? nice things guys about bein a fool..
~|~ Death Will Come to You Soon ~|~

I promise.

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2003, 12:37:00 am »
TheDeath, you have now been enlisted in Cyo\'s School of Proper Spelling and Punctuation.  

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2003, 09:20:04 am »
Originally posted by Cyonamie
TheDeath, you have now been enlisted in Cyo\'s School of Proper Spelling and Punctuation.  

did Link\'s Grammar School get closed down?
m.vanes

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2003, 12:22:27 pm »
cyo\'s convinced its the \"rival\" school

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2003, 05:08:57 pm »
Originally posted by Bigfoot
Oh yeah thats right .. you where on the old boards, Kada El was also, CMhitman was i think... pencil something was also. kendaro, whitti, thekkur (all before they got there 5 blue stars), that stickman guy(?) was there also, Link wasnt (thank goodness, although maybe for a few weeks before the new boards), ummmm hmmm cant think of any others at the moment. oh golbez was, i think...

oh well

Ummm...I started to come here late February 2002. The new board was up already. I did see all of those people when I joined. Didn\'t get much chance to talk to them, except for CMhitman, Kendaro a bit, Kada when I managed to catch her at the IRC.

And no, I\'m not dead. I still come from time to time to check on updates. I am just laying really low at the moment :)

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2003, 08:58:49 pm »
I must have missed kada\'s riveting reply (Hahaha, Ha!)
but since this thread surfaced and i got to see this I\'m gonna speak-on-me then let-it-be.

ok...kada You dont gotta be fraid of the level of competition I bring(even as a guild of one person), If you don\'t like my hoof\'n and you felt I\'m insecure, you could have just been silent, and actualy let me play myself out as you figure.
So I\'m clown \'n the \"the K\'s\";
So what.

all you\'ve done is lower urself.

the hitman clan was a success, I just disbanded it because my computer was stolen;

Kada...My laughs are meant to insult(the k\'s), but not to cause personal injury,
as you know I was at a point gonna join your guild.
You run a nice guild, and me laughing was my way of agknowledging this but at the same time letting you know that my scope idea, once it catch\'s on will be as popular, if not better than the hitman clan was and surpass \"the k\'s\".
Your guild deserves all respect, and I give you your props, but thats where it stops.
in closing:
I am truely sorry if I hurt your self esteem.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2003, 09:01:47 pm by cmhitman »
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!