Author Topic: Quest Updates  (Read 18634 times)

Rizin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Quest Updates
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 04:30:55 pm »
The following has no effect on completed quests, only quests that are in progress.

The following quest(s) have been updated to fix issues:

• Learning sword working
  • Plans for an Alloy
  • Vresa new sword
  • Zhaomal fears Raithen's spell
  • Rats and Recipes
  • Murago Puntjal's Quick Favour
  • Vaieund book on Octarch chess

If you are currently working on these quests, please try continuing from the point at which you were last at and if that does not work try going to the point at which you were assigned the quest.

If you have any issues, please PM me with details or give me a nudge on IRC and we can work out issues on a case by case basis.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 06:24:34 pm by Rizin »

Luzino

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 12:05:26 pm »
Quest: Emporium Raid

I'm still stuck in this quest. I had lost an item of the quest in a server crash before you worked on it, Rizin. I now got me the item again with another char, but neither the NPC who gave me the quest nor the one I was interrupted at by the crash react to anything I tell them. Not what I'm supposed to say now, not anything I said earlier or. Also none of them will take the item from me. Any idea how to get the quest going again? I've run out of ideas.
So much to do - and so little time...

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 12:16:19 pm »
Might help for you to:

If you have any issues, please PM me with details or give me a nudge on IRC and we can work out issues on a case by case basis.

Luzino

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 12:33:19 pm »
I'm not allowed to send pm's and IRC - will have to figure out the chat-client of my browser first. :-/
Well, just managed to finish another one of my quests, maybe that did some good, if not I'll take a look at IRC.

Edit: OMG! I finished 2 other quests today (after months) and now Emporium Raid worked, too! I've completed it. Will work down my list of quests further now.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:47:38 pm by Luzino »
So much to do - and so little time...

Rizin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2008, 07:21:45 pm »
I'm not allowed to send pm's and IRC - will have to figure out the chat-client of my browser first. :-/
Well, just managed to finish another one of my quests, maybe that did some good, if not I'll take a look at IRC.

Edit: OMG! I finished 2 other quests today (after months) and now Emporium Raid worked, too! I've completed it. Will work down my list of quests further now.

I'm glad you got it worked out!

If your not at a PM stage yet, you can always e-mail - mine is listed under my profile.

Rizin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2008, 04:50:00 pm »
The following has no effect on completed quests, only quests that are in progress.

The following quest(s) have been updated to fix issues:

• Acquire Bandaru
  • Bhurral's Awkward Task
  • Blunted Swords and Hurt Feelings
  • Alchemist's Assistant
  • Hinoserri cannot see
  • Amidison's Command
  • Cutthroat Hospitality
  • Repair Mulgik's Bracers

If you are currently working on these quests, please try continuing from the point at which you were last at and if that does not work try going to the point at which you were assigned the quest.

If you have any issues, please PM me with details or give me a nudge on IRC and we can work out issues on a case by case basis. You may also seek out a GM for assistance.

Dajoji

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2008, 05:45:32 pm »
Note that you can contact GMs too if you're stuck with one of these quests. Rizin keeps us informed of what should work in order to reactivate them.

Kaityra

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2008, 12:51:53 am »
Note that you can contact GMs too if you're stuck with one of these quests. Rizin keeps us informed of what should work in order to reactivate them.

Well, I wrote Rizin a PM but I still don't have an answer after one week. I guess it just takes some time to look up certain things.  :)

Rizin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2008, 01:06:32 am »

Well, I wrote Rizin a PM but I still don't have an answer after one week. I guess it just takes some time to look up certain things.  :)

I apologize, crazy week of catching up. Response sent, would be better on this one if you can find me on IRC, lots of variables for this question.

Kaityra

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2008, 01:15:05 am »
I apologize, crazy week of catching up. Response sent, would be better on this one if you can find me on IRC, lots of variables for this question.

Thank you very much. :) Well, I don't like IRC but I see its merits in comparison to a PM though. I'll see what I can do.

Dajoji

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2008, 01:17:48 am »
You can also post a petition or send any GM a /tell. If a GM is online they can poke Rizin on IRC for you since we're always there while GMing.

Rizin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2008, 01:40:51 am »
You can also post a petition or send any GM a /tell. If a GM is online they can poke Rizin on IRC for you since we're always there while GMing.

The GM's are -amazing-.  :)

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2008, 09:49:23 pm »
Greetings. This is my first post, so please forgive me if I do something wrong. I just want to say I've been playing Planeshift for only about 4 weeks now, and it's my first experience with an interactive character driven online game like this. My humble opinion is, I think the Quests are TERRIFIC! I appreciate how there are some easy ones, some semi easy ones, and some that are challenging and difficult. I really enjoy how there is a mystery, or several, going on, and certain NPCs know about parts of it, and others have no clue, and still other's just won't talk to you about it. Apparently I just haven't asked the right things in the right way yet, and that is a delightful part of this experience. Gugrontid is a kick, learning the 'trick' there by myself was very satisfying. As time goes by and I get better at this, I appreciate how the quests have me running all around the Dome, or at least the level of the dome I seem to live in. Now I know where some places are. So, kudos to you Quest and world creators. javascript:void(0);
I also think the Library is brilliant. In one Quest I had to look up some statistics, and I ended up wandering around the library for 3 hours real time, reading every book I could open. Who knew the books open? That was a great discovery. And now, in game and in character, I know so much more about this world, and different parts of the mysteries of Ylaikum.(sp?) And I am so aware of what I don't know, there is a lot more to discover.javascript:void(0);
thumbup
Clap Finally I also have to give thanks and appreciation to the players whom I've encountered. Almost everyone is helpful, some even to the point of leading me places when I've been hopelessly lost in the hinterlands, giving me tria, and fighting off rats for me.
Thank you all for your creativity, your collaborations, and thanks to the players who are so kind to a newbie like me. Blessings of Xiosia (sp?) to you all!javascript:void(0);
Cool
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Rizin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2008, 09:57:13 pm »
Greetings. This is my first post, so please forgive me if I do something wrong. I just want to say I've been playing Planeshift for only about 4 weeks now, and it's my first experience with an interactive character driven online game like this. My humble opinion is, I think the Quests are TERRIFIC! I appreciate how there are some easy ones, some semi easy ones, and some that are challenging and difficult. I really enjoy how there is a mystery, or several, going on, and certain NPCs know about parts of it, and others have no clue, and still other's just won't talk to you about it. Apparently I just haven't asked the right things in the right way yet, and that is a delightful part of this experience. Gugrontid is a kick, learning the 'trick' there by myself was very satisfying. As time goes by and I get better at this, I appreciate how the quests have me running all around the Dome, or at least the level of the dome I seem to live in. Now I know where some places are. So, kudos to you Quest and world creators. javascript:void(0);
I also think the Library is brilliant. In one Quest I had to look up some statistics, and I ended up wandering around the library for 3 hours real time, reading every book I could open. Who knew the books open? That was a great discovery. And now, in game and in character, I know so much more about this world, and different parts of the mysteries of Ylaikum.(sp?) And I am so aware of what I don't know, there is a lot more to discover.javascript:void(0);
thumbup
Clap Finally I also have to give thanks and appreciation to the players whom I've encountered. Almost everyone is helpful, some even to the point of leading me places when I've been hopelessly lost in the hinterlands, giving me tria, and fighting off rats for me.
Thank you all for your creativity, your collaborations, and thanks to the players who are so kind to a newbie like me. Blessings of Xiosia (sp?) to you all!javascript:void(0);
Cool

\\o//

citizen

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 03:22:51 am »
Greetings :)

I have a question about quests. Is there sucha thing when for some reason (bugs for example) getting a quest is blocked?
I mean i know from whom the quest can be got, i did all the others i know of, but still not get that particular one. So should i search further what other quests needed to be done to get that one or possibly not gettable this time? Quest name don't want to write here because not want to give OOC hints.
thanks in advance