Author Topic: Latest Crashes, out of bounds positional data  (Read 12414 times)

natsukisensei

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Crashes, out of bounds positional data
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 03:42:56 pm »
Thank you very much.  \\o//

siranov999

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 02:14:25 am »
I have a problem. I login to the game and it crashes anytime i use the keyboard(even on screen keyboard). i can move around by clicking and it dosnt crash but as soon as i press any key on the keyboard the game shuts down. i ahve tried uninstalling reinstalling but that didnt help.

PLEASE HELP ME AS I LOVE THE GAME!

Siranov999 :@#\ ??? >:(

blaaarg

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 08:19:26 am »
My game keeps crashing when i head out towards the woods from Hydlaa. Whenever i went back in i m at the part right before the game crashes. However after asking for help from the admin ppl,i was told to use the portal( the post) and when i did the game began loading and then crashed. Now when i log in again the game is at the loading screen but after awhile it just crashes loading halfway. So i m stuck in a "crash" cycle.... HELP

Aaz09

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2010, 10:19:56 pm »
 Hi, i died in the sewers after the tutorial and when i loaded into Deaths realm or wtever its called ???. It crashed. WITHOUT any error message appearing... So i restarted the client but when it finishes loading i hav about 1 second till it crashes again.

Im using a nv54 gateway laptop with win7 and a Mobile Intel(R) 4 series Express Chipset family. My character is in the Non Rpg server.

I made a new account on the Rpg server but it also crashed there.

The text on the planeshift menu says to remove the shadercache directory but i dont kno where it is  :(

This is very frustrating and i really want to play  :@#\ plz tell me how to fix it.

Rabu92

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 05:28:16 pm »
hi, my caracter is in the non-rpg zone and i was there today with 3 others in the death realm. the problem is that the portaal to get back doesn't work, it send us back to the start of DR. This does'nt happen in the rpg zone. it's really anoying cause i am stuck there!!! please adress this problem as soon as possible otherwise you will get people stuck in DR forever and they will stop playing!
I get an out of bounds report after being send back to the start of DR.
I have screenshots but don't know where to upload them.

RlyDontKnow

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010, 10:03:04 pm »
The text on the planeshift menu says to remove the shadercache directory but i dont kno where it is  :(

if you're on windows the shadercache is located in %appdata%\PlaneShift
else it's located in $HOME/.PlaneShift/