Author Topic: [GUILD]Imaginary Friends  (Read 2936 times)

Scarn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD]Imaginary Friends
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2009, 08:16:03 pm »
Loch ness monsta?

There are Loch Ness Monsters in PS?

And yet no dragons.....

...and as you probably understood, the name is not in use... (UNUSED RANK) was the hint.

EDIT: And stop using my guild thread for lobbying your ''i want to have dragons'' agenda!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 08:24:48 pm by Scarn »
S: I want to be Columbo! K: That is NOT a class...

Zalera13

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2009, 09:38:16 pm »
Loch ness monsta?

And yet no dragons.....

...and as you probably understood, the name is not in use... (UNUSED RANK) was the hint.

EDIT: And stop using my guild thread for lobbying your ''i want to have dragons'' agenda!

Ok then...

and to your EDIT: I was just using that as an example see as they are both reptilian mythological creatures...
You know you want to lol. You know you do. Give in to the lol. YOU can not fight the power of the lol!

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 10:32:44 pm »
This is cool! But how exactly does the guild make characters insane? Do they follow those characters as an imaginary player and /tell them to do things or how?

Loch ness monsta?

And yet no dragons.....

Ok then...

and to your EDIT: I was just using that as an example see as they are both reptilian mythological creatures...

>:( The loch ness monsta is NOT a myth!  >:(
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:35:06 pm by Sarras Volcae »

Scarn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 09:07:29 pm »
This is cool! But how exactly does the guild make characters insane? Do they follow those characters as an imaginary player and /tell them to do things or how?
The guild makes no one insane. We only act as the voices or hallucinations. We follow sometimes, use /tells and wander here and there etc.
S: I want to be Columbo! K: That is NOT a class...