Author Topic: No Kran fighting animations and floating parts of maps.  (Read 918 times)

Rasthalin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
No Kran fighting animations and floating parts of maps.
« on: July 17, 2009, 12:43:19 pm »
I'm still kind of new to this game, and I was wondering if it was normal if a Kran character does not change its stance when fighting? My character just stands there and is able to kill monsters still. Is it just a bug they haven't fixed yet for a Mac OSX Leopard? Or they don't have an animation yet for Kran? And another problem is floating parts of maps. If I go and follow the path of Ojaveda, I finally see a path that looks like the road was broken. It looks like its pitch black where the road left off. First time I fell though it and landed somewhere I didn't know. Same thing happens when I exit the Laanx Temple in Hydlaa after mining diamond. I exit and all the graphics get blurred. Then its pitch black and I landed in the plaza of Hydlaa. I must have fell because I had 33 percent of health after that. Please help?

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
Re: No Kran fighting animations and floating parts of maps.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 01:20:24 pm »
For both of those 'floating maps' there are portals. Cleverly disguised as sign posts you either right click on the road beside the sign post or , in the case of the oja road, on the rock behind it and you'll see a door opening icon, which is the button you wish to click.

Aurelynt

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 02:28:59 pm »
There is a also a known bug with kran animation: bug 1727

Rasthalin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 12:12:50 pm »
Ok, I understand why the Krans animations are not working because of a bug. But I figured out the floating maps, which makes me fall into a dark void is a bug to. It says out of bounds. I looked at the forum. Thanks for the answers.

Lanarel

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 05:53:27 am »
The Kran fighting is fixed, but you will have to wait for the next release. The mismatching map bug is reported in bug 1796 and its 20 duplicates :). It is going to be fixed, but requires a lot of work. At least it seems the cause is now somewhat known. It is one of the bugs that has to be fixed before a new release is possible.