Author Topic: [ALLIANCE] The Alliance of Enkidukai  (Read 4073 times)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: [ALLIANCE] The Alliance of Enkidukai
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 05:15:16 am »
.oO( An alliance of Enkidukai? Aha... That sounds like a task for an ambassador - I should get in contact with the responsible people soon. )3

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Lokter Tarvitz

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Lokter Tarvitz- Reaver Pack Founding Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2009, 12:12:28 pm »
I still dont like the fact that you are disregarding certain players, regardless of their RP' style and ability simply becuase you reaserch shows them to be "Millers", thats one hell of a stereotype, it would be like saying "all Kran are stupid" or whatever. (no offence to Kran  :P )

Team Fortress 2 FTW!

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2009, 01:40:31 pm »
I still dont like the fact that you are disregarding certain players, regardless of their RP' style and ability simply becuase you reaserch shows them to be "Millers", thats one hell of a stereotype, it would be like saying "all Kran are stupid" or whatever. (no offence to Kran  :P )

No enkiduai is discriminated. Within the settings, for example, Clamod are talented millers, and usually that is their vocation. Nonetheless a Clamod may become a Kore Irka Clan warrior, or a Akkaio Setha Clan merchant. However the respective clan's have their own rules of whether non Akkaio, or non Kore may become rank 8 or rank 9.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2009, 11:46:38 pm »

According to Settings info, which I got from http://pswiki.xordan.com/ , Clamod Dsar is either the Dsar known as "The Mills", as all the other Dsars are named after a Pack, or they don't have a Dsar (farmers?).

Also, you should have put such a complaint in a guild thread, your point is extremely invalid when put against the Alliance, of which any Enkidukai Guild may join (or, if all the Enki members of a mixed guild wish, with the permission of their guild master, a mixed guild may join and be represented by the Enki members).

Guilds such as House Cheshire and The Royal House of Purrty do NOT have Pack-based discrimination, and if you have an issue with the Core Clan concept then you are more than welcome to join them, if your RP standards are good enough. Both have shown some interest in joining the Enkidukai Alliance as Member Guilds.

I do wish people would read an original post before complaining.

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2009, 08:50:15 pm »
Aikkado is not dictating what you have to be based on your type of enkidukai. The jobs/responsibilities are what is typical of each tribe.  An individual can be whatever they want to be in regards to job/career/passion.  For example: Emmara was born and raised in an isolated house. She is obviously not going to be a typical Akkaio, nor is she a merchant.  She is a huntress by upbringing, BUT she is also a warrior through RPing.

Akkaido I do ask you to remember with this Alliance/Dsar RP. The Dsars only govern the happenings in Ojaveda itself.  They do not dictate what happens to the enki race. There are many of us that were born and raised outside of the city's borders.
Don't godmod me and we'll get along fine.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 10:04:27 pm »
One of the major goals of the Alliance is to protect and maintain security in Ojaveda, and improve it's economy.

It's safe to say the Alliance is based in Ojaveda.

However, I will reiterate my point that the Pack Roles and associated limitations are isolated to the Core Clans, who are based in Ojaveda. If you don't want to adhere to the Core Clan's way or accept the limited rank you can earn as a member of another Pack, join a Member Guild.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2009, 12:17:19 am »
House Cheshire has joined the Alliance, taking an unclaimed Core Clan position looking after Alliance interests in The Mills Dsar (which has no implied pack).

We welcome them to the Alliance warmly.

Barike

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2010, 12:14:34 pm »
[ Sorry this is just slightly late.  ;D ]

House Cheshire thanks Akaiddo Kivikar and the rest of the Alliance for recognizing them and accepting House Cheshire's goal of helping to clean up The Mills Dsar as well as getting the production within The Mills Dsar up to a higher level as befits the great Enkidukai race.

BLERGHtrue

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2010, 06:24:25 pm »
Dharke Tirabu of Kore Irka would like to alert members that a meeting will begin to be organized once all leaders of the core clans are present.
Please begin to prepare topics to be discussed for the meeting. A messenger will be soon sent to collect your issues so that an official notice can be prepared with all topics.

Thank You.

I would also like to OOC apologise for any offense I may have given to any member of the Alliance. All core clans are valuable to the Enkidukai community, and its cooperation is needed to mend the wrongdoings laid upon enkidukol and enkiduyba in Ylaikum.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2010, 03:53:20 pm »
[Meeting is at 4pm Saturday 23rd of January NZT. This translates to 2pm in Sydney and Brisbane Australia, I ask that all attendees check their time in relation to NZT to avoid confusion. Sorry that I haven't posted a GMT time, I haven't had time to figure that out. Also if you have any topics for discussion that hasn't been posted already in the RP event thread, please PM me to add it to the list.]

Dralion1221

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 03:58:04 pm »
{It's either +12 or +11 depending on what part of New Zealand I think. And I probably can't come (too late for me where I am)}

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 04:13:48 pm »
[New Zealand has only one timezone, the first timezone in the world for each day. The problem is that it is in the Southern Hemisphere, so Summer Daylight Savings twists us in the opposite direction to GMT in the Northern Hempisphere.]

BLERGHtrue

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 05:59:32 pm »
[what? then how come sydney usually celebrates new year first? or that's the impression i got. Eastern Australia is GMT+10, and i do believe akaiddo is 2 hours ahead, last time i checked. So the meeting will be at 0400 GMT]

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 06:51:21 pm »
Akaiddos wrong its 1PM Sydney and Brisbane they dont have daylight saving we do so it will be a - of 3 hours not 2. right for GMT I think it is -12 because in winter they were -12 so they go -1 hour we go +1 hour so it will always roughly be -12 so 4am on Saturday for all GMT (i think not 100% sure) all the + and - are from NZT.

Also Gisborne (a town in NZ) is the very first place ever on earth to see the new day it is suppose to be an hour ahead but time officials decided there was no point of fuss for a small country to have to deal with a time change, Sydney is behind by 3 hours in summer and 2 in winter, from NZT this is.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:01:39 pm by Vakachehk »
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 11:01:12 pm »
Actually, the Chatham Islands, East of the North Island see the sun fifteen minutes before the rest of the country :P

I'll get time calibration sorted with Dharke asap. And I'm sure Australia is +2 in summer, when we visited in a summer period it was +2 iirc.

What is most important is that the meeting is at 2pm Australian time. NZT can be molded to suit, I'm not busy. 1PM Australian time is too early.

Also, members of the Core Clans of the Alliance, feel free to look on the Kore Irka Clan forums at http://koreirka.proboards.com register and talk in Alliance related topics.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 11:24:27 pm by Akkaido Kivikar »