Author Topic: help with NPC chat  (Read 2964 times)

sunhear

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: help with NPC chat
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 02:46:24 pm »
please be more pacific i do not see a %aplication data folder under c or progran files or plane shift any under it.

Minks

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 02:54:22 pm »
Simply paste %AppData%\PlaneShift
in the adress bar of the windows explorer  :)

sunhear

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 08:43:33 pm »
 only in internet explorer, i tryed it in mozila, and next time clarify that point you made it sound like it a file path. dose the command work in the chat. also is there another way?

Addeline

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2010, 09:04:53 pm »
only in internet explorer, i tryed it in mozila, and next time clarify that point you made it sound like it a file path. dose the command work in the chat. also is there another way?

No, not internet exporer , WINDOWS EXPLORER. It IS a file path. "%AppData%\PlaneShift" is a valid file path.

Koios

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2010, 09:13:19 pm »
Click Start -> Click Run -> Type in %AppData%\PlaneShift -> Hit Enter key. Simple as that ;)
If not make sure you have hidden files showing and go: Click Start -> Click My Computer -> C: -> Documents and Settings -> "Whatever your computername is" -> Application Data -> PlaneShift.
It's more of a hazzle, but you end up at the same spot.
Going to the Iron Temple makes you as much of a Laanx follower as going to Harnquist makes you a furnace.

* Talad made Laanx's boobs fall off by accident

sunhear

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 04:59:27 pm »
thanks i have gotten to the logs however some answered a the NPC is total unresponsive they do not say or do any thing about me talking to them