Author Topic: RP Rules(repair) Discussion Group forming  (Read 1120 times)

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: RP Rules(repair) Discussion Group forming
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 01:19:46 am »
@OTR: Of course not, you're supposed to pull that yellow cape of yours off your head first.

If anyone else wishes to carry on the group then fine. But I will not be making any great efforts to do anything further... If any initiative is going to get blocked because a dev that might be responsible for implementing it is too disrespectful and lazy to see how many people actually back the measure, I can't imagine trying to push anything else through. If you figure it's just a misunderstanding you can read here for weltall's lovely disrespect of the group's effort and here for the proposal or you can just follow the first link in weltall's post.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 01:43:28 am by Illysia »

verden

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: RP Rules(repair) Discussion Group forming
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 07:31:40 pm »
It's funny with software. If you don't actually code it, everything seems like it must be so easy. Put a button here and make it do something. How hard is that? Weltall gave a couple of interesting insights in that post. It's unfortunate that many see a lack of immediate movement in their choice of direction as being disrespectful, but what he said is the reason they cannot move immediately on a bulletin board. There is no point in making new systems that depend on the database if the structure of the tables is not sound. I actually have to hand it to the PS team, as attempting to manage an alpha project as a full release is nothing that anyone really wants to do. Once they figure it out anyway.