Author Topic: Even devs using DR as an exit?  (Read 1533 times)

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Even devs using DR as an exit?
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 01:46:02 pm »
I'd just like to point out that this is probably a stupid bug and that if a GM doesn't want to bother himself helping you out of a hole, you should roleplay the inability to escape from it (and the consequent death), rather than pretending your pals carried a rope all along.

First the bug seems to have been fixed.

Second, as to a previous note of mine, my character happened to have bread and a pouch of water so the intention was to wait until 30 game days had passed (although that seems to be a fuzzy issue too) and then die of starvation. There was another character with mine and they were asked to leave a note at the Kada for a friend for when she next checked inn for a room. It was then that the rope idea was intended to be employed. My intention was to RP the situation to the best of my ability and not take the Death Realm route without a solid background story.

- Nova

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
Re: Even devs using DR as an exit?
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 05:40:47 am »
There are some bugs around the game and you can choose to roleplay them as accidents... or simply circle around them. And you shouldn't expect GM help when you can circle around something. Certainly they might feel like roleplaying though, so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!