Author Topic: General thoughts on a small play-test of 5.7  (Read 982 times)

bilbous

Re: General thoughts on a small play-test of 5.7
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2011, 02:16:28 pm »
How about make it so that everyone regenerates at the rate which would take a maxed player 1/2 hour to fully recover. Thus  stats at 200 would take 15 minutes, 100 -- 7 minutes and 30 seconds etc. Those the gods grant the greatest powers pay the greatest price. Those least blessed suffer least. This would lessen the overencumbered time for those just slightly overweight. Still, walking around with more than half your carrying capacity isn't particularly wise if it isn't helping to develop your strength.

Heh, I remember dying_inside posting, not particularly the content but the user name anyway. Thank you for connecting the dots.

Primordial

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 04:37:49 am »
There's now a small thread in the Wish list about the curse, discussion/suggestions of making it more approachable, etc. 

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 03:00:44 pm »
What about a gradual restoration?
So right now lets say all stats are 400
You get the curse. Your now halfed to 200 for all.
It would normally take 30 minutes for anything to happen at all.
Gradual restoration would mean getting a certain ammount of your stats back as the time passes.
Kind of like how Health and Mana regenerate, your gain a certain ammount of your stats back per second/minute.
So by the time your 15 minutes into the curse your stats are now 300 becuase it is halfway to the end of the curse.
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?