Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 10:59:58 pm »
Overall: Green

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 01:43:04 am »
How eco friendly.  ;) you must love the green trend.

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 01:45:31 am »
Green is over rated and expensive.

E85 or Diesel?

bilbous

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 03:35:13 am »
They had a Blues Tuesday here in Ottawa for years.
I tend to like Chartreuse although this doesn't match either the green or the yellow liqueur.

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 10:14:55 am »
I don't like plain colors. I like'em rimbombant, barely known, special. Like burgundy. Goldenrod. Aquamarine. Blanched almond. Dodger blue. Ivory. Steel blue. Definitely ivory and dodger blue.

About scent... simmering broth. You know, while it's being cooked. With the cabbage, chicken carcasses and all. Typical Spanish broth. Also gunpowder. The smell your dog gives when you hug him, which is still a dog's smell, but you love it. Can't decide.

Depends for what, Riggy. My dad's car runs on diesel. Smooth, fast, reliable. At 120 km/h it looks like you're going at only 60. But, if you want something to use every now and then, and you want it fast... don't go diesel.

Also, hello Illy :3
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 10:17:03 am by MishkaL1138 »

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 11:47:40 am »
What is E85?  ???

Chartruese is actually a pukey green, :/

Hello Mishka and you just like paint store colors. :p And while I am a fan of cabbage... gunpowder? I might let the dog pass since we all love our pets. ;)

bilbous

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 12:16:02 pm »
* bilbous throws a tomato at no-one in particular

Mogweh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 12:25:48 pm »
Hello, Illy

Scent: The sea. That's a bit of a broad spectrum I know, ranging from rank Asian ports to fresh Atlantic waves (all of which I love) to Blackfriars bridge in London where the brackish water from the sea and freshwater meet or maybe there it's the smell of London. Abbot ale. Coffee. My girlfriend's skin in the sun. Smoke from hand rolled cigarettes (not smoked for years, but once a smoker, always a smoker). Hmmm I have lots of favourites.

Colour: Purple or that colour from underwater things that glow with phosphoresce at night. (and black  :devil:)
Mogweh has left the building...

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 01:01:56 pm »

E85 is 85% Gasoline, 15% alcohol. I don't like it personally as it gives crappy fuel efficiency. While I like the idea of giving OPEC less money, it still doesn't balance out.

As for scents, Chicken soup - like when you can smell it from down the street,  broiled steak, that smell you get when your clothes have static cling... can't really think right now....

Keeping it PG-13, what kind of textures or physical sensations do you like?

Chessire

• Prospects
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2012, 01:53:16 pm »

E85 is 85% Gasoline, 15% alcohol.

I don't have a car or a bike but I know of a place that serves that.  :devil:

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2012, 02:38:44 pm »
oh... ok. Never seen E85 before.

Rolled cigarettes? o.O What is with you dark people that like black? :P

My favorite texture is the top of my cat's head... It's fuzzy. :3

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 04:00:13 pm »
Favorite texture and keep it PG-13? Geez... Can't say then. :X

And I do love Pantones, Illysia. Gunpowder is popular here where I live. So popular they even made a parfum out of it. Like Ferrari did with burnt tires. I forgot to add: onion and garlic. I just love to smell my fingers whenever I cut an onion.

Mogweh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2012, 04:49:31 pm »
sensation would be floating underwater (scuba diving). deep morning dive doing fin pivots off the sea bed looking at the thermocline which is pretty trippy.

I am under attack from cats most of the day while I study, so I will go for cat fur also. I kind of like the rasping tongue. Not when they have been eating cat food or washing their bums though, that is not good. *washes his hands at the thought of it* and would probably be one of my least favourite smells.

hand rolled cigarettes, like the ones Mogweh smokes. The ones that Zandral berated the poor menki over.
Mogweh has left the building...

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2012, 05:31:22 pm »
Who wants to smell like burnt tires? I might add that it would also be cheaper to find some old rubber to burn. ;) I like the smell of garlic and onion too but that's mainly because that is the primary smell of dinner to me. My mother always cooked with them and so do I... when I cook of course. ;)

Isn't the water cold where you live Mogweh? Like always? :p But it might be interesting to see the thermocline... not that I have to see it in person mind you. :P I can confirm on the smell, it is not pleasant. My cat has butt breath and it is not pretty. Sometimes it is hard to tell if he has yawned or pooted... he does both fairly often.

And no smoking up kada's go outside! :P

*throws a lettuce head back at Bilbous*

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 05:53:22 am »
Can someone remind me what was this thread for? Because we ended up talking about Illy's cat and his halitosis...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:21:45 am by MishkaL1138 »