Author Topic: First post  (Read 2006 times)

Akei

• Traveller
    • View Profile
First post
« on: June 04, 2012, 02:23:35 am »
Hello everyone !!

I think I created my first (and only) character several months ago. I don't play much but I thought it would be nice to register on the forum, now that I know  bit more about the game. Nonetheless I'm still "lost" here.
First of all, big gratz to the devs and other people involved in this. Very good job so far. I think the graphisms are ok for now and most efforts should be focused on the skills (my 2 cents).
HOWEVER, I was surprised and glad to see the herbalism job has been implemented in the last patch!! Call me lucky, it's the only skill I have points in (all others are at 0  :D ) and I was kinda disappointed at first when I started to play.
Good news for me as I said but I can't find any tips to understand how to use this skill. I found the NPC to lvl herbalism though, with some kind of table and pot besides her... I don't get how to use it. Is a quest required?
So anybody can help me on this? I've read that the forum is not supposed to be a spoiler place so if what I'm asking can't be answered here, just let me know, I would totally understand. In this case, where am I supposed to learn?
Well thanks in advance and please be indulgent with my RP if you meet me ingame... not so familiar with it yet...
Cheers

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: First post
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 04:38:36 am »
 O--) Welcome.

You were disappointed? ... I was waiting for Herbalism already 7 years ago, when I started playing. ::)

But apart from the usual amount of introduction bugs, it went quite well, apparantly works immediately. And the introduction event was very useful. :thumbup:

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Timil Deeps

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 06:34:11 am »
You can get quests to learn herbalism methods from the person who levels Herbalism, if you're talking about the NPC I think you are.  ;)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 10:05:20 am »
Even "talking to this NPC", not just about her with anyone else. ;)

You may remember from the Tutorial: Right-click her, then select the matching button in the pop-up context menu.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Akei

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 08:12:13 pm »
 :oops: I can't believe I didn't do that... great, I'll give it a try then.
thanks guys