Author Topic: The Great Convention of Magicks and Mages= a player organized event- can you hel  (Read 2487 times)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
March 30 is in the easter weekend; some people may not have a gaming PC available when visiting relatives. So I may prefer the 23rd...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Lumi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
* Lumi lend her Hammer to Roled to " Nail the date"  ::)

Bringing Food, sound good to me. I will look up for this and spread the word in Kitchens to bring all kind of meals =]
<*> The Way of the Hammer <*>

Moja Aere

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • TheOne Guild Info
 :) Glad that in the end the chosen day is the 30
I hope I'll be somehow able to find some way to help!

Mouli

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Sound good...  remember me the good old monthly fairs by the Explorers Camp, Be sure Mouli will be around
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians...

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
:sorcerer: :sorcerer: :woot: :woot: Great!  :woot: :woot:  :sorcerer: :sorcerer:
After talking to lots of folks in game and several here, it seems Saturday the 30th is the preferred date.  I know LigH it's Easter weekend, and I am really sorry we're likely to conflict with people's holiday.  The Saturday before Easter is often a quieter day for those of the christian persuasion, but I know not always.

None the less- it's now FIRMLY 30th March, Saturday, 10 am to 2 pm ish (or longer) Pacific Daylight Time, in East Hydlaa and outside on the lawn.

Folks are offering to help! Here's who's on board so far:  WE STILL NEED  :thumbup: YOU!! :sorcerer:

A) Master Mage Coordinator- Caraick has offered to be CW Master speaker and will help look for other way masters.  I think Mariana has offered to represent Red Way.  We need you Dark, Azure, Blue, and Brown Masters please!!!  See Caraick or Roled ig or pm either of us here.

B) STORYTELLING Coordinator: Illysia has offered to recruit 5 or 6 folks ready to tell their stories! See Illy or me ig.

c) GUILD ART SCUPTURE Coordinator: CALLING VISUAL ARTISTS-   ::| Still needed  ::|- If you want to help, please step up! Anyone see  Dannae to ask her?

d) Merchant Coordinator: ::| Still needed  ::|Recruit people to set up and sell some stuff (Taya? Derator?)

E) Coordinator of Cooks: Lumi has offered to bring food and recruit cooks!! See Lumi or me!

f) Duel Coordinator: Lesson in "be careful what you ask for!  ;D  Herihi has offered to set up 20 death matches, or so she says... See Herihi, but watch your back!  :whistling:

g) In Game/ Forum PR Coordinator: Illy drafted some words, and will start to PR- ::| Still needed  ::| 2-3 more folks to get the word out ig please.

Venalan thanks for doing npc world announcements!! 

::| Still needed ::| PARTICIPANTS IN ALL AREAS! ::| Still needed ::|
 \\o// I am getting back to folks here and ig. If you see me ig /tell me please!!  \\o//

WOOOO HOOO!
  :sorcerer: Roled casts every spell he knows, and all are surrounded by a charismatic glow!  :sorcerer:
More Anon!! Thanks everyone!!!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 06:51:58 pm by Roled »
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Herihi

• Prospects
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Haha Roled the death matches were a IC joke for Roled himself to freak out about though we could always do them if people wanted.

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Unfortunately I work Saturdays from 8 am to 4 pm. I won't be able to participate.

Zalya

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
I vote Saterday the 30th! I can make it then!
(23:25:58) Elady says: Zalya are you trying to eat a ruby?
Zalya's RP likes and Dislikes

potare

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Potare the great
    • View Profile
30th American time?

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Yes, Potare and all
Saturday the 30th March USA time PAcific Daylight Time 10 am to 2pm ish.

Sarva is going to post on the events calendar with the handy dandy GMT clock countdown, 'cause everytime I try to figure out the time, no matter how many times helpful folks send me the links to world clocks, I seem to get it wrong.

Can you assist in any way Potare (and everyone!), and if so, what would you like to help with?

Thanks!
RR

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Count me in, Roled.

I particularly like the idea of an equipment exchange or swap meet.  I am always seeing requests to borrow wands or robes.  Here is a chance for everyone looking to complete those quests to get together and mingle with fellow mages.   :D
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Count me in, Roled.

I particularly like the idea of an equipment exchange or swap meet.  I am always seeing requests to borrow wands or robes.  Here is a chance for everyone looking to complete those quests to get together and mingle with fellow mages.   :D

Yes indeed, the exchange was the primary inspiration for the whole event!

AND the other activities are a way to make sure those not as advanced in magic training can still have a lot of fun and perhaps even make friends with  Thanks, Mordaan!

cdmoreland, Mouli, Zalya, et al- could you assist in some way, please?  :woot:
What might you like to do?

And everyone please continue to talk it up!!  \\o//

Illy thanks for posting on the city kiosks!!
:sorcerer: R

Lumi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Me is Ok for the 30 of March !

I left a "recruiting cooks" book in each Yliakum kitchen tho i haven't been contacted so far about it.
But i could contact Minks, so seems were 2 already for sure.

+ Lumi is actually an Azure Way Master tho not as experimented as the other actual masters  :sweatdrop:
<*> The Way of the Hammer <*>

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
To all who are interested in helping out:  We still need Red, Blue, and Azure Way Masters to volunteer for the panel! If you or someone you know is a Master of one of these Ways, send them in my direction, or have them talk to RoRo.

Lumi, if you're interested, send me a PM and we'll talk. :)
Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

Bonifarzia

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
To all who are interested in helping out:  We still need Red, Blue, and Azure Way Masters to volunteer for the panel!

You mean Azure Way masters, right?  ::)
Good luck organizing all of this, I will certainly give it a visit.