Author Topic: The 2015 Planeshifties  (Read 1554 times)

Dilihin

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • you can always find me on IRC: JeHugawa @freenode
    • View Profile
Re: The 2015 Planeshifties
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2015, 03:07:56 pm »
thank you Zunna.   :)

i'm Voting the Entire Community,cause we all have place in it.that's what makes it a community right?  :thumbup:

Karzela~

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 12:28:56 pm »

i'm Voting the Entire Community,cause we all have place in it.that's what makes it a community right?  :thumbup:
:thumbup:

Special recognition to Eredin for his work along with other volunteers
to improve books in PS etc. and to whoever made it possible for me to
stop crashing going to other areas like the arena and library from Hydlaa.
Thanks to Venalan for his dedication to accuracy for quests, new skins
and always asking the community if there are any questions he can answer.

Your efforts are very much appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:41:32 pm by Karzela~ »

Celroc Amaul

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 11:58:10 pm »
There really are a lot to list...

Prreta -- Very rich character background and story, great way with words, and very good immersion into her character.  A generous player known to help newbies by giving them guidance and q300 armor/weapons for free. She's also given me a lot of chances to role-play, and I think has made me a better role-player.

Evirea -- An amazing RPer to say the least.  Multi-clienting isn't easy, yet she pulls it off wonderfully!  On top of that, very well-done IC interactions and events.

Rigwyn -- While I haven't RPed much with the character known as Rigwyn, I ran into an alt of his a few times without even knowing it.  Awesome RPer who is able to play in multiple styles.

Allena -- Her story-writing skills and the delivery of them are amazing, and her RPs are very interesting and intriguing.  Hope to participate in more of her RPs!

Roled:  Very skilled RPer, immersive, and plays his character well.  He's one of the few people who can actually pull somewhat spontaneous stuff off and have it work really well.  Bar room brawls, pie parties, watching Menki Circuses fall off the tavern roof... any of these can happen when he's around! ;-)

Anysu -- A good and friendly RPer with a unique background story.  With a wide range of skills, she offers friends and newbies helpful items such as food, armor/weaponry, and potions. 

Sacho:  A very patient and understanding player who I haven't seen much of for a while.  Fun to RP with and his somewhat quirky character makes for some interesting stories ;-)

Caraick -- As someone who's been in one of his player's RPs, he did an amazing job, especially with adding plot twists.  Look forward to more from this player!

Sarras:  One who doesn't shy away from the darker RPs, which I find admirable.  Although I don't generally get into really dark ones myself, I can appreciate those who do.

Mishka:  Sorry I forgot you!  Jocas can throw quite the ceremony/party and plays the part of a lord quite well!  If you need someone with a sophisticated manner of speaking/writing for an upper-class event, this is the best menki I can think of for the job!

Sheira for cutest Enkitten!

GM-wise:  Bodier, Iridia, and Venalan are the main ones that I've met.  I would like to thank them, as well as everyone on the GM team, for all their hard work. 

If I missed anyone, I apologize.  Please feel free to shoot me a PM saying "Hey!  Why didn't you include me?" if I left you out ;-)

Celroc A
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 02:10:24 pm by Celroc Amaul »

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 03:55:54 am »
I wish I were able to participate more ... I always wonder when all these RPs happen; probably when I have to sleep.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 03:55:00 pm »
LigH there's a big core of rpers from USA that continually create these exciting involving, ongoing, open to all, and varied rps/events/gatherings along with spontaneous stuff.  It 's a gas! Except RR seems to die a bit too often....

RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2015, 08:34:26 am »
I haven't been able to muster up the will to roleplay much in the past months, but I've heard gossip and such which gives me enough knowledge to cast votes.

I vote for Allena and the GMs involved with Kor Neka Mansa. For their unending reservoirs of creativity.

I negatively vote for Eviria/Mariana/Eleese (yes, that's -1 vote) because she's won too much already.

Sarras / Voilki - Best troll  and because if someone doesn't mention her, she'll whine about about how everyone is just voting for their friends and such... :p

Not even a troll. I just say the things no one wants to hear but knows to be true.

And that is the bloody truth. Awards are generally run by a clique of friends patting each other's backs. As evidenced by all previous PS community awards.

I think Travosh won best villain two years in a row, despite not even being a villain. He simply had a fling with Teshia while she was married to a furry. That award belonged to Kisoji for making everyone uncomfortable, or Rigwyn for urinating in the fountain, or even Stashka for simply being a public nuisance. Seducing a married woman and consequently ruining a guild her husband ran does not a villain make.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 08:38:23 am by Volki »
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 08:48:26 am »
I concur with Sarras, but mostly because I never won anything. Probably for being shunned away. Not even mentioned.

But I don't care.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:51:05 am by MishkaL1138 »

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Main: Waesed Waesech
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 01:52:14 pm »
Vote for Sarras as most often banded.

Vote for Mishka as most shunable.   ;D

I vote for Waesed (myself) as most ignored. :lol:

Celroc Amaul

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2015, 09:44:07 pm »
Updated my earlier post with entries for Sarras and Mishka now ;-)

Celroc

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2015, 12:35:32 pm »
Anysu for the coffee supply on sleepy mornings.
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2015, 01:41:15 pm »
Mishka for best accidental arsonist.
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Main: Waesed Waesech
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2015, 03:24:23 pm »
Mishka for best accidental arsonist.

You must have missed the time Herihi burnt-down Kada-El's. ;D

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 03:29:50 am »
I miss Herihi....
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

gonger

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 08:03:03 am »
 I nominate the whole team involved in the Kor Neka Mansa activities, for proving that it is possible to run continuous RP in an exciting way over several months. And as we all know, it is not over yet...
\\o//  \\o//  \\o//

Kaerli_Stronwylle

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2015, 09:03:33 pm »
Prreta&Sekto -- for being willing to put up with me through thick and thin ;)
Asmo -- for providing a new look at what seemed to be the dying art of detailed RP combat
and the KNM team for our first long-haul, integrated event in a long time -- the amount of player/GM dialog and interplay there has little precedent in PS, and took major courage to pull off