Author Topic: Some house models  (Read 1462 times)

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Some house models
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 01:13:37 am »
Those would be separate objects. Making them the same model as the house would be silly. :P

btw, Jilerel if you need some textures I'd be willing to make them for you.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Jilerel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 04:20:19 am »
Tell me if you agree - I'm thinking that the wood floors could use less contrast - something to indicate better that they are smooth hardwood floors.  Maybe it's just my eye, but it looks in a way like the planks are not level.

Thanks, I agree with that, will change the floor contrast =D

How about hanging some medieval pots and pans like these on the walls or stuffing one or two in the closet or under the bed?

I want the house be almost totally empty so that people can place whatever they want inside, but I might make models of pots and pans =D

btw, Jilerel if you need some textures I'd be willing to make them for you.

Yeah sure ! Why not =)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 04:51:43 am by Jilerel »

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2015, 09:19:19 am »
I literally just lost nearly a whole level of souls in Dark Souls... Some a** killed me with his lag while I wasn't hollow. I'll make a wood texture and send it to you in a bit while I work out my rage. >:/
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Can-ned Food

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Many ask what The Can contains, but few will know.
    • View Profile
    • an OpenDocument Spreadsheet for planning your character's stats profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2015, 01:28:37 pm »
Jilerel: Some time ago it was mentioned a feature was going to be the ability to form small towns and build homes (for a considerable amount of money, ofc) for the purposes of role play.

Durok talks about architecture being a choice for specialization.  There's also the Masonry skill, AFAIK un-utilized.
Gedundk Kokro, kran
Ailela Belair, nolthrir
Hwokmar Cmar, ynnwn