Author Topic: A general apology from Mishka  (Read 1003 times)

Ecthion

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Re: A general apology from Mishka
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 03:45:45 pm »
Another insincere attention grab of a drama post. Who would have expected that? Lets be honest you will keep ruining people's gameplay experience just like you did in the past. Coming back here from time to time just to enjoy that sweet sweet attention you so desperately  crave. Sad to say the least.

Three words:
Shame on you.

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2017, 03:59:52 pm »
Shame is not helping anyone here. Neither is holding onto the past.

It is important to forgive and let go. The past… is in the past.

If you still need to be angry with Mishka, thats all fine, everyone is entitled to his or her feelings. But then I suggest you bring it up with her personally. Or just be angry at her, feel it, welcome it until the feeling fades away.

I do not direct this at anyone specifically. Take whatever is helpful to you and discard the rest.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 04:13:51 pm by Damola »
Love,
Damola

Dilihin

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • you can always find me on IRC: JeHugawa @freenode
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 04:01:02 pm »
Stop feeding the troll  :@#\

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 02:00:11 am »
Honestly, I think that this can be locked. What needed to be said has been said. If anyone wants to speak to him about getting a personal apology they are more than welcome to do so, in game via tell or PM here.

Considering all the things that have been done and said over the years, not everyone is going to forgive the hurt and pain that's been caused to them or those close to them. I don't know everything that's happened or been said, I'm just speaking generally.

Not everyone is going to accept an apology and that's their right. You can't force it upon them and you can't let it bring you down again, you just have to smile and know you tried your best and did what you could and move on from there. Some people are not good at forgiving others for their mistakes and they don't think people can change. Sometimes the hurt and damage are too much for them to accept. You have to respect them and give them that, let them hurt/be mad or upset. Hopefully, eventually, they will see the change and accept it for themselves. It's one thing for you to apologize and say you are sorry, but it's a whole other thing to actually change and show people you can be a better person, they just might be holding out for that before they are ready to open themselves up again.

I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.

Any Event idea find us on IRC #ps-event
Problem Ingame use IRC: #Planeshift-gmtalk

gonger

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2017, 02:54:05 am »
Not everyone is going to accept an apology and that's their right.

You are absolutely right about that, Emaline.
But that is not what happened here. Catlemur did not say, "I do not accept your apology", but came out after last posting in 2013 only to kick someone who was already down on the floor.
Peace, people! There is too much hate around. Use "/ignore", and seek adventure in other parts of Yliakum.

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 08:52:51 am »

Seriously? Mishka isn't such a bad person, is he?
Why all the festering butt-hurt, folks?