Author Topic: Welcome to the Complaint Department  (Read 4137 times)

Vengeance

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Complaint Department
« on: February 21, 2007, 01:59:57 am »
Hi everyone,

In order to keep the more general information boards more informative and on-topic, we have created a special forum just for complaining.  We would like complaints about features, changes in features, game play style, artwork, website, dev team unresponsiveness, how things aren't the way they used to be, how newbies are ruining the game for the oldbies, etc. to all be directed here.

Forum moderators are directed to move threads on these subjects from other boards to this one.

We will try to remain quite lenient about what is posted here.  But no personal attacks and keep it on the topic of PS.  "10 reasons why PS sucks" is fair game, but "I'm a victim of <gm name here>" is not.

Thanks,
Vengeance

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the Complaint Department
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 08:10:17 pm »
I am going to be modifying these guidelines some - only to highlight the fact that "complaint" does not mean "rant." This is no longer a section to blow off steam, or to passionately vent about everything that drives you crazy. This is a place to let us know what you think is wrong, why it is wrong, and whether or not you have any suggestions to help us change the situation. Post constructively, and as always, aim for quality. Over the course of several threads now we have seen both players and developers become defensive to an unhealthy degree, as tensions mount. Let's prevent that. We are all here because we love being here, so let's not drive anyone away - we're all working towards the same thing.

If it's a rant, if reading it makes us all think that you're shouting at anyone, if you're using a lot of exclamation marks or angry smilies, I will remove it. Be warned.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.