Author Topic: Event Times Are Changing!  (Read 592 times)

Uadjet

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Event Times Are Changing!
« on: February 17, 2023, 09:21:09 pm »
I'm going to try and run events in both Legacy and PSU for now, if it goes well. Obviously I can't do both at the same time - I'll lose my mind playing that many characters in different conversations at once, and it'll take me 10-15 seconds to alt-tab between games each time - so they'll be one after the other. Please check the calendar to see which is at which time, and feel free to give feedback on how it works for you.

And the Rag and Bone Man will be done in Legacy only. I need multiple clients for it, and cannot do that in PSU.

mohonin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Event Times Are Changing!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 10:11:47 am »
Sir, i found this in the main website of PS.. quote from it "PSLegacy. This version of the game is obsolete, your character progress is not ported to the new release."
So i doubt if the event rewards such as progression points, or items will be ported to PS Unreal. Anyway, it will be a good experiment. \\o//
And lol, the legacy event starts at 2 am in the morning night for me, may be take a bit late time, in my timezone, hope i can attend it. All the best for the event!!  \\o//

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 07:26:21 am »
Damola looks at an almost empty calendar for march and shouts: "Events, events, events! Where are the new events?"  ;D

Basically I'd like to know whether its again PlaneShift Unreal event first and then Planeshift Crystalspace event? And if so, when does the PSUnreal event start?
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2023, 05:54:17 am »
Yay! Thank you Uadjet for posting PSU event time in calendar.
Love,
Damola