Author Topic: Black Order & Dark Angels  (Read 1390 times)

_Atticus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2003, 04:51:32 pm »
Sup guys, now I must come in and settle things straight:

First off, for those who don\'t know who I am, my name is Atticus and I am the king of the Black Order. Annah is part of the High Council in our guild which helps make the final decisions in our guild. This is by the High Council voting on our decisions and making things happen. However, as king I have the final word in everything. Annah does have power to make decisions, but not fully and does have the power to make you laugh because of his bad english though he tries eventhough english isn\'t his first language.

Annah has been part of the public relations team here at PS and left for reason I don\'t want to know. He is part of a dev in a game now being developed called mortik. He may have influences beacuse of old ties in PS, but I am not sure myself.

And finally the dark angels are an ally of ours. To check our website click the link on my sig. That is all.

Lord of the House of Construction - Ordo Illuminatis

Shinji

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2003, 02:03:14 am »
These guild boards are hostile as ever. The only thing this thread was for was to advertise recruitment for a guild, and already people are flaming each other. Though, I want to say these flames were of healthy rivalry, but they\'re not. Guilds are constantly at each other\'s throats. It seems everyone is just looking for something that\'ll give them a reason to start a \"guild war.\" Then it goes on into whose the better person, and what really happened.. -sigh-...

Wolfmane

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2003, 07:54:48 am »
I agree with you Shinji, even though I myself have been drawn in and caught up in this mess. Shall we pledge to stop this?

Since I\'ve been involved I suggest you post a new thread inviting all guilds to officially pledge to stop this nonsense and use this forum only for recruitment and information about one\'s own guild and to refrain from character attacks on other guilds and their members. Guilds could also pledge to discipline their own members who do not comply.

We will sign for sure.

Hope you take the initiative.

Wolfmane aka Illyria the White, AO Council member.

A lie can get half-way around the world,
Before the truth get\'s it\'s pants on ...

Winston Churchill

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Black Order Guild
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2003, 09:02:12 am »
Wolfmane ...
 First of all I want to say that those grammar errors are made to make a phrase more intersting ... if you read some books you will see that many use this \"strategy\".
 Second ... I want to say that it would be a wise thing to finish this \"CHILD-ISH\" things.
 I must say that the \"new Annah\" is gone ... Since now the \"OLD Annah\" is back ... the nice person.
 I will have a speech tonight ... so watch me :)
 I had some problems and I became a strange person ... an example of what I\'ve became is the old Link ... who now is in Black Order ... hehe ... but this will change (I will explain tonight ...)
 Boonet - I was only refering to the power of the High Council ... the power they have in the guild ... nothing more.
 I want to be friends ... so let\'s stop this non sense things.
 BTW ... when I finish high school .. at the English test I had 10 from 10 ... 1st in my group ... so don\'t talk about my English.
 And what Atticus said ... he is right. Black Order is the main site. Dark Angels is just one of our satelitte guilds ... one of our allies.
 I think this is all ...
 ByeZ.

-----------------
Stefan \"Annah\" Antonio
-----------------
Strictly Games
Game Designer & Public Relations Leader
-----------------
http://www.mortik.com
-----------------
- Black Order -

Wolfmane

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2003, 06:10:37 pm »
Annah, shall we give each other the benefit of the doubt and bury the hatchet. Fine with me.

I say we bury the personal stuff, agree in this public forum not to:
  • attack or comment on the reputations of other guilds
  • smear their members by verbal abuse
  • try to convince their members to resign and join our own guilds

You agree to that?

If so please post your agreement here so that we both are on public record in this regard.

I appologise for attacking your language skills, got carried away because I had been p*ssed off during our tit-for-tat.

PS thank you for answering my question about BO and DA.

Winston Churchill

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2003, 02:49:52 pm »
\"I say we bury the personal stuff, agree in this public forum not to:

- attack or comment on the reputations of other guilds
- smear their members by verbal abuse
- try to convince their members to resign and join our own guilds\"

I am with you my friend ... let\'s \"bury the hatchet\".
I will respect all you\'ve said.

Annah
Black Order High Council Member
- Black Order -

Wolfmane

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2003, 03:16:35 pm »
Great!

Friendship sealed and acknowledged Annah.

See you around.

Winston Churchill