Author Topic: Alignments  (Read 1680 times)

alcapalis

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2002, 04:53:18 am »
i think its good that everybody starts in 1 town.. els if there arent much players you are all alone in 1 town...
If everybody starts in 1 town then you will see other players and you will be able to play the game as a mmorpg :)

(damn i wont type more... because this keyboard (at school) sux)
 :D  Alcapalis- EPE  :D
The E.P.E. guild site!
-=PLANESHIFT.TK=-

Guild Leader

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2002, 02:07:45 pm »
ok so everyone starts in Yliakum...thats fine. but i agree with ninkwi there should be cities that only players with \"evil\" alignment can enter without being attacked by some kind of vampire guard or whatever :P
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Kendaro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2002, 02:18:22 pm »
ok lets try and get something a bit clear. i know some things just are hard to follow. there is a city named Yliakum. the stelagtite itself is also named Yliakum.

there are many lvls of the stelagtite and the races are spread throughout them. like the Nolthrir. They are from the lowest levels as they live mostly in the depths of the water.

so yes all players will start in Yliakum but what level of yliakum will be determined by race and other things.

as for the demo though... all will start in the city of yliakum. well cause it is the only place we have :p

AfricaX

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2002, 04:09:26 pm »
Hmm DAoC the only MMORPG that i played other tahn runescape.

Quote by meket  
i believe the bad alighned wont be too welcoem in cities...so u cant really make races bad to start off with.or else it would just suck really bad.

Yeah well to compensate for this the the monsters and such throughout the world who hate the good creatures would be friendly to you (But you could still kill and gain exp from them)
Yeah and the thought of hundreds of players taking over a city, Killing all the gaurds and destroying that cities flag could be very dramatic!
Oh yeah there could be an animation that means you give up or beg for mercy. Like a white flag above your head and just pray that no one kills you. But as a result you couldn\'t attack anyone while you had the flag up.
My old sig was taken by some alien forces just outside of Trinidad. Infidel! Never underestimate the power of stupid people! (In large groups)