Author Topic: "The Legend Has Wings" - OOC Discussion  (Read 6743 times)

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2004, 12:50:41 pm »
yes...yes it is which is the whole point we are going for a big war near the end...so all powerfull me is gooooooood :P

Saethan

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2004, 04:11:20 pm »
Bah.

And finally dont post all powerful characters, its just no fun that way, each should have their own strengths and weaknesses.

:-P

I\'m going to assume, with my latest post, Kramy has the earth crystal inside of him(?) or at least has the power to get it from somewhere, and the air crystal\'s location is unknown.  If somebody has the air crystal corret me and I\'ll fix it.  :D  Is \'air\' the azure or the crystal one?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 05:06:22 pm by Saethan »

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2004, 05:54:49 pm »
this is differnt its no longer seperot who is in control if you read the whole story you whould see that seperot has been takein by the crystals so im allowed the power since its not realy me useing it.

and on another note now that you have the air crystal you are most certen i will find you since i have a bond with them

edit) oh and another thing change your chat with seperot i was trying to save you since i whould normaly just blow you to tiny pieces and acting cocky whould just cause him to blow you up
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 06:01:41 pm by seperot »

Saethan

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2004, 07:09:29 pm »
[edited this all out \'cause I got a better idea]

If it\'s acceptable that by some act of a paniced deity who was afraid of a mortal challenging them, my character got ahold of the last crystal remaining unaccounted for, then seperot wouldn\'t be god-like because while my character couldn\'t defeat him, he could certainly put up a defense against him.  :-)  I\'ll admit it\'s rather weak but c\'mon, desperate times call for desperate measures.  :p

I still think a combination of 3 things: a Diaboli\'s charm, shock factor from seperot not being able to pick up the staff, and another shock factor from having somebody ignore his attempt at intimidation, would\'ve been enough to keep him from destroying my char.  :-)  But if you still don\'t see it, I suppose I can change it around a bit.

I still want to know which crystal the \'air\' crystal is. My first guess would be the Azure crystal because in-game its description describes it as having mastery over the element of air, but it\'s said early on that seperot already had that crystal.  My second would be the \'crystal\' crystal just because \'crystal\' = clear and air would be clear, but the \'crystal\' crystal is healing, and it\'s said moogie had that one, which seperot took.  My last guess would be the blue crystal, but it actually has no relation at all to air.  Blue = water.

Which is it?  :D

The other three options, red brown and dark, are all definately accounted for.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 02:21:59 am by Saethan »

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2004, 07:02:31 am »
i had a mucho better plan but i wont share it untill its comes  you can have the crystal but i Will find you most likely kill you. the power of each crystal has more power then the most powerfull mage since you cast dark magic and seperot has both light and dark crystals you whouled last long. there needs to be a war mass amounts of mages warriors and such to fight the armys of undead and seperot and moogie. one guy holding a air crystal dont stand much of a chance.

get my drift?

edit:  also your trying to shock something that has just leveld a city by having a magic staff fall though his hands? i dont think it whold bat an eyelash. and you whould be more then a bit frightend of something that just killed everyone in a city and brought them back as undead and sent them out the slughter the lands dont you?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 07:07:10 am by seperot »

Saethan

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2004, 07:21:32 am »
If I stand no chance to even defend against you, you\'re all-powerful, and I don\'t see a reason to continue writing.

I don\'t like massive armies of characterless people, I like the RP part of RP threads, so I\'ll find somewhere else to write.  :-)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 07:24:17 am by Saethan »

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2004, 09:14:28 am »
Should\'ve read the story and come to that conclusion before you even began. :)

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2004, 11:08:18 am »
good now i can kill off your char :D

Saethan

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2004, 07:42:35 pm »
I read the entire thing multiple times in fact(it\'s rather confusing), silly me for thinking everybody would follow the rules kwartz had.

Consider my character having never been in the story.

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2004, 02:30:28 pm »
Hmm...is this going anywhere?

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2004, 04:36:51 pm »
i dunno :P

Thakaltas

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2004, 12:40:50 am »
Kinda...

neotepz

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2004, 08:54:58 pm »
hello everyone,

i know im new to this roleplay thread and well planeshift in its entirety, but iwanted to join this roleplay and ive read through everything and have come to the conclusion that my character will become some divine protector of thakaltos (im sorry if thats spelt wrong mate) and basically he could be the guy to end it, or possibly even me but lets see how it goes from my post :D
Sengoku - Ashigaru Samurai of the Kenzuke Guild

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2004, 11:52:56 am »
heck i can see it now

Smokey imagination effect *

Balac dies and hands over the crystal to neotepz charater Sounds cheesy dosent it ?

SMokey effect ends *
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

neotepz

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2004, 08:50:36 pm »
wasn\'t along the lines of my thinking.....
Sengoku - Ashigaru Samurai of the Kenzuke Guild