Author Topic: Drakan Quake 2 Max  (Read 275 times)

kyp14

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Drakan Quake 2 Max
« on: February 14, 2004, 10:49:45 pm »
I\'d just like to inform everyone of a new mod/Free game I am part of.

Its based on the world of Drakan and will be created on the Quake 2 Max source it will be a stand alone game with lots of new features such as dragon/Horse riding, beening able to let your dragon/horse fly it self and just shoot arrows of your back and well tons of other features.

Check out our site and tell me what you think.

http://www.planetdrakan.com/drakan2pc/Index.htm

And when the forums are up please come and join them and give us some feedback and maybe even help out. :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2004, 09:13:43 pm by kyp14 »

elscouta

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 09:48:08 am »
Looks nice... :) Good luck with it. I don\'t really like how you use scrollbars/frames in the website but this is probably nitpicking :P
High Loremaster of the Arcane Order.

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 10:35:05 am »
hehe..cool I was a huge Quake 2 fan about two years ago...and its nice to see something new ..
\"I have the power to take everything from you.. Including your life\"

Guild for Warriors and Thieves..Guild for adventurers of Strenght and Dexterity-- Portal to our realm http://www.swordofsilence.tk

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 05:20:36 am »
I\'m interested in this, but I can\'t scroll down to see the rest of the navigation buttons. :(

kyp14

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 07:26:46 pm »
I\'m redoing the site for all you haters of frames :D

But if you really need to see the rest of the menu up your screen resolution in windows to as high as it can go.

As for the screen shots mostly the only new stuff in them is the hud and the shadows as currently most of the work that has been done is coding by Assasin.
We are putting of making maps untill we reconfigure the bsp for outside maps or make a completely new system.

Once the forums are up I would love you all to come and help out. :)