Author Topic: The Delightful People on Planet Earth  (Read 1752 times)

Nivm

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Delightful People on Planet Earth
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2010, 10:35:45 pm »
 Hey Blooded,
Currently the majority environmentalists base their decisions off of emotional appeal. As long as they do so, they wont help very much, and not enough to undo damage or stop it. There is (in my area at least) a rather large faction that are "anti-environmental" just because the environmentalists demand they change; even if they are in agreement.
you're an anti-environmentalist! =]
 There are people as foolish as you say, and environmentalists who use scare tactics, but don't you think it just makes sense to take care of the world you live in? It can't take all the nasty things we do to it forever, and we have hit the point where our (great-)grandchildren are going to hate us for not doing better. Are you one of the people who cares about them?

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 03:09:07 am »
you're an anti-environmentalist! =]

I believe in good stewardship of our planet. I'm simply not another stupid, fearful sheeplet baaa-ing for another film that will validate my own fears of imminent endings.

There are people as foolish as you say, and environmentalists who use scare tactics, but don't you think it just makes sense to take care of the world you live in?

Fear does not birth compassion. It breeds selfishness and paranoia. Extremist enviromentalism is rampant, and their instructors use scare-tactics to bring an audience of millions to a panicky state of fear.

Stewardship is a person's, and humanity's, consensus to supervise the natural environment of the earth and care for it. It stems with compassion.

Nivm

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 04:11:59 am »
Good.

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 11:39:01 am »
the NIVM has spoken