Author Topic: The Delightful People on Planet Earth  (Read 1764 times)

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
The Delightful People on Planet Earth
« on: May 17, 2010, 04:08:52 pm »
So, I've got a weird person story.

Last year, there was this kid who would run through the hallways of the school. Now, I'm not against running, but when you run into me and we start dancing because I don't know where to go and neither do you, then we've got a problem. So after a half-minute of juking I was ready to get through the damn hallways. I never saw that kid again for the rest of my freshman year.

Well, he has returned, being weirder than ever. I'm walking down the stairwell, starting from the third floor. I notice it is this same child, the one who keeps twitching his head back and forth for some reason. I watch his head, rocking back and forth as I try and push past the idiots who don't know what side of the stairs to use when they are going up, and the kid starts shaking his shoulders about. OK, I know he can dance, I learned that last year in the hallway, but at this point in time I assumed he was just showing off. I watch him with careful eyes, and suddenly, he whips out a laser pointer, letting the little dot buzz around on the white brick wall. I watch him as he watches the dot, buzzing about on the wall, his eyes twitching around in their sockets. People laugh, but me, no. I pass by him in anger. "What a show off!" I think to myself as I push my way down the rest of the stairwell.

Now, two weeks later, I'm walking through the annex of the school, and suddenly, out of nowhere, a hand comes into my face, almost hitting me, and I hear a loud voice say "Eyuugs!"

It was him.  :@#\

So, that was my weird person story, tell me yours.

-sig by sarras

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
Re: The Delightful People on Planet Earth
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 01:30:38 am »
honestly i dont think people should exist on earth, i think the human race should be destroyed and the world left for the animals :3
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 01:39:49 am »
 lol

i have a whole lot of stories. too late to share them. omg i have school in a few hours <_<

earowo, then who will save the animals from a meteor extinction?

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 12:34:10 am »
nobody needs to save the animals from metor extinction, how do you think alligators and dragonflies survived going exctinct? and all the other animals today? they all survived as animals in long ago days in the jurassic, when they survived they evolved eventually into what we have today, if we were gone, forests would eventually grow back and the animals would have more and more places to live, lets face it, humans suck XD
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy

Abuse?

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 02:37:12 am »
Quote from: Earowo
how do you think alligators and dragonflies survived going exctinct?

*Snickers*

Sigged.
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 11:38:19 pm »
lets face it, humans suck XD

You're a human.

-sig by sarras

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 09:40:28 pm »

You're a human.

No...He is an enkidukai XD

I have an ego so large it has it's own gravity. So in short, yes, everything does revolve around me.

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 06:48:38 am »

You're a human.

No...He is an enkidukai XD

Wow I never knew those existed IRL!

-sig by sarras

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2010, 06:35:24 pm »
i dont care if im a person, i still think humans should be wiped off the face of earth or any other planet

Abuse?

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 08:32:52 pm »
i dont care if im a person, i still think humans should be wiped off the face of earth or any other planet

That is not very optimistic. You should try and have hope for humans, that people can change for the better.  :D

There are other things that should be wiped off the planet too, like viruses, which are very similar to the everyday human right now. But I think we can change from our plagued ways.

-sig by sarras

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2010, 11:43:02 pm »

why are you saying this?

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 12:40:08 am »
Have some hope for the human race. We might be misery incarnate but with a little goodwill and some understanding we tend to shine now and again.

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 12:49:03 am »
today i scared everyone out a pool at a party when i chased them with a handful of beetles. xD and no one would go back in. i'm delightfully immature.

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 01:23:40 am »
I'd comment on beetle-handling, except that I once chased my sister, who hates fish, around with a frozen dead one for the lulz (she screamed xD), so that'd make me kind of a hypocrite. >_>;
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 01:30:03 am »
Last night...a beetle that looked like a cockroach came from out of my shirt and was crawling on my neck. When I found it I was like "Ugh!" and then it came back periodically to stare at me. Kinda freaky, but I get over such things, just like I can get over some of the bad things humans can do.

@Sarras: Only you, Sarras...only you.

-sig by sarras