Author Topic: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty  (Read 31864 times)

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2010, 07:34:10 am »
It was a pleasure to have Lolitra around, with her bottomless creativity. I wish her the best that can be wished.

I also hope you get someone to take this legacy.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2010, 07:58:53 am »
Technically - for the guild in-game - that will be me now.

Regarding creativity ... she deserves a memorial.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

verden

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2010, 09:20:09 am »
That is the end of an era. Name should be locked, and somehow incorporated into the settings.

Minks

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2010, 09:56:28 am »
A great loss of glamour, creativity and warmness for PlaneShift.  :(

But what's more important: Lolitra, I wish you all the best. May you still find fullfillment and joy despite
your struggles.
We haven't met often, but I will certainly remember you.

Best,
Minks

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2010, 10:32:34 am »
I can only agree with what was said. A big loss for planeshift that she stopped to play. She has also my  best wishes.
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

Barike

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2010, 11:28:16 am »
Barike will miss her, but I understand and wish you both the best! It was a pleasure RP'ing with you both.

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2010, 11:35:06 am »
Emmara hangs her head sadly at the loss of a good friend and rolemodel. She bends to one knee and whispers, "All hail the Queen of Printh!!"

[Lolitra, I wish you the best in RL and all the prayers to you and your family. Stay strong. It was always fun to RP with you.  O--)]

[I agree with Verden that in memory of Lolitra's efforts and dedication, the character should be given a memorial in settings and the name locked. She was a long time player and supporter of the Planeshift community. Her creativity knows no bounds, and she always includes anyone in the community of PS who wanted to be in the RPs.]

May her RPing skills and player etiquette be an example to us all.

Goodbye my friend

« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 12:04:52 pm by EStripus »
Don't godmod me and we'll get along fine.

Atagal

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2010, 12:05:01 pm »
Lolitra will be missed and remembered greatly by every person she met on PS.

I will always remember her. She was one of the first people I ever met when I joined PS three years ago. She is one of the few people I'll never forget.

We all on PS love you Lolitra~ I hope you well~

P.S. I do agree with the idea of locking her name. She was one of a kind.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 12:16:26 pm by Atagal »

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2010, 12:20:10 pm »
<3 Lolitra!

Thanks for all the great conversations.

Aiwendil

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2010, 12:27:03 pm »
Makes me sad to read this...Lolitra is one of the most friendliest persons in PS and for sure will be missed a lot. For me it was always a pleasure to play with one of her chars. (Or when I started hiding shyly behind some trees and just watching her play ;)) The several occasions Aiwendil was invited for a tea to the Royal House were also always something special for me...and I won't forget Mimmi (aka Ixala) and her own way of talking. (and getting Aiwendil in troubles). So only the best wishes from me.

Marathal

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2010, 01:26:55 pm »
PS is losing a great rp'er and icon.  You will be greatly missed, Lolitra.   :flowers:

HoodedOracle

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2010, 01:50:30 pm »
Thank you all for your words.  I have, out of respect for my wife's character and creativity, made my own account so as not to post on her account.  I will pass on your words of support and kindness; I am sure it will comfort her and give a lift of spirit.   

I can only apologise that I will not be able to post often about her wellbeing - it is hard enough just typing this.

I have kept the logs of her gaming and hope someday to try and write a small story about her antics with her characters, Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty, Elexis Wrym and Ixala (Aka Mimmi).  That may be quite some time off - so please do not hold your breath.

The past years have been made more bareable with the help of your community here at Planeshift being so fun and supportive to her creativity.  The trials and tribulations, Characters that have come and gone - one and all have added to the fun she had in creating an alternate existance away from her ails.

I hope that Gag Harmond, the new leader in The Royal House of Purrty will be supported in his efforts to continue the 'guild'.  My wife informs me that she thinks he will do a marvealous job as he is kind and generous and an excellent diplomat.

One day, I may take the courage to venture back to PS myself - but right now it is just a little too painful and I feel my time is best spent with my wife.

Again - Keep on with the fun and Role Play you have so lovingly created and faithfully built.

Thank you PLANE SHIFT.

Elady

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2010, 01:56:31 pm »
I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to know Lolitra better and have more chances to play with her in the game. I always found the chances we did have to interact together in the game to be enjoyable and always looked forward to the next time we would meet.

I hope for the best for Lolitra and all her family and friends.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2010, 02:06:40 pm »
Aww... My computer would die on me when important info comes through. I can't really say much that hasn't been said already but I'll miss you lolitra. And I'll especially miss playing as Illy in the stonehead when Elexis would come by to help.

Take care, both of you. :flowers:

Anumesa

« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2010, 02:20:54 pm »
It was an honor being able to RP with you--and  though the times were few and far between-- i cherished each interaction and they were certainly some of the most enjoyable times I have had in PS. You will be sorely missed by both myself and the PS community.

Best wishes to both Lolitra and HoodedOracle, you have my thoughts and prayers :)