Author Topic: Little Experiment?  (Read 4810 times)

glenduil

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2004, 12:20:54 pm »
It has been a long time but i\'m back :).

You decide to split your team to guard the area. You make couples of two so nobody can get caught by surprise. Tinara and you go together and you search for a quiet place where you can see the surrounding land well.
When you sit down Tinara confesses she has fallen in love with you. When you want to react you hear a soft sound. You think this is the worst moment you ever heard a soft sound.

Do you go and look after it or do you go further with Tinara.
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2004, 12:38:56 pm »
You don\'t really get the chance to react. All of a sudden a horde of elves encounter you from all sides. There is no choice but to fight them.
The weak elves don\'t stand a chance  against you and soon you have killed most who attacked you but then you see how Tinara is knocked unnucious.
A tall elf takes his blade and ...

Inventory:
372 trias
Cured Crystal Sword
Shortbow
Quiver with 12 arrows
Decent clothes
Creatures tusk
Medallion
Leather Armor
Strange Amuet
Letter

[OOC] LondonWalker brought up the idea to remove the choice system and let each one just continue the paragraph before. Good to see you back Glen.[/OOC]
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

glenduil

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2004, 11:24:34 am »
Just a moment later a throwing knive flies through the air, hitting the unfortunate elf right in the eye.
You look where it came from and you see Reven and Dirion storming through the bushes. Before the elves can run Dirion manages to blow one of them to bits but the rest gets away.
Tinara looks hurt and you bring her quickly back to the house. You warn Jebeddo and he goes in the forest looking for some herbs.
Then Tinara wakes up...

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2004, 12:00:16 pm »
Jelko, is it you?
She tries to get up but her limbs won\'t react.
This damn elves, one sneaked past, ...
but it\'s not so important, I just want to ...

You hear Erendas calling you.
I\'ll be back in a second

It\'s ready, the dwarf says with shining eyes, A true masterpiece, and of the rest of the Populite I made a nice sword
He gives you a suprisingly light suit of armor and a Double handed Curved Sword.
Thanks, ... , I need to look for Tinara

I want to know something from you. Tinara asks,
Do you love me? ...

Inventory:
372 trias
Cured Crystal Sword
Shortbow
Quiver with 12 arrows
Decent clothes
Creatures tusk
Medallion
Leather Armor
Strange Amuet
Letter

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

glenduil

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2004, 12:14:06 pm »
Although you saw it coming, it strikes you with the power of lightning. You don\'t know what to say but luckily you get saved by Jebeddo. He comes in and he tells you to let her alone to rest while he uses some medical herbs.
You decide to test your new weapon and armor to calm your thoughts for a moment. After a while you come to the conclusion the weapon and the suit are true masterpieces.
But then you can\'t delay it longer, you have to go to Tinara.

Inventory:
372 trias
Populite Sword
Quetzal armor
Shortbow
Quiver with 12 arrows
Decent clothes
Medallion
Strange Amulet
Letter

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2004, 01:52:47 pm »
You go in seeing Tinara standing, you know that you ...
Jebeddo saved you once, but I want to know it, look, I take a no as answer, but I just want to know it
Well I, I, ... ..., you want to say something but nothing passes your lips

Damn, If you don\'t love me Tell It TO ME! Don\'T keep it only because you feel PITY for me!, she started shouting in anger, she was shockingly beautiful.

Shh, .. my dear, I do love you[/I]

glenduil

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2005, 04:01:26 am »
OOC: I thought it was time to bring this story back to live :).

The next days are one of the best in your live. Tinara is recovering fast and the things around you are calming down a bit. You often take Tinara for a walk through the woods with you.
But after a while you get the feeling you have to move on. You know the enemy won\'t be sitting still and you get restless. On one of your walks with Tinara you tell her: -We should go further, i cant\'t just wait till the enemy takes his next step.-
Tinara: -Maybe they will leave us alone. we are not doing anything to them and they won\'t do anything to us-
You decide to leave it with that but you know the enemy will always see you as a possible danger and your rest won\'t last long. This evening you will ask the others about there opinion.
Then you get the feeling something is wrong. You cant figure out what. Tinara: -it is so peacefull and quit here-
And then you know it, it is too quit. There are no sounds of animals or birds, only the wind through the trees....

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2005, 02:35:42 pm »
OOC:
made a new thread, with different plot (This time based on Yliakum)
http://www.planeshift3d.com/wbboard/edit.php?threadid=13375&boardid=15&sid=c906f08af56584cb60ab80ffce6d9638&postid=153452

A blinding lightning. You feel that something hits you on your head.
You awake, still lying in Erendas home, there is noone else Erendas himself there. The furniture is smashed. the instruments are broken, a large puddle of oil mixed with water on the ground.

Its a devasting sight. the whole apparati of Erenda broken.

They have taken all the others with them. I really dont know why they left us two here, but it surely isnt for good.

You start looking around.

Suddenly you hear Tinaras voice in a room near you,
you haste there, but you dont seem to get nearer.