Author Topic: Thekkur's roleplaying boards - rules apply here, so no chaos!  (Read 6053 times)

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2002, 10:13:30 pm »
Grabbing  onto a piece of bread lenric tears it off while pulling the nap of gooey glue like substance closer for inspection appraising it wondering what it is as he shears a piece of bread off with his strong teeth chewing slowly .
Glancing back at Ollowin exclaims \"where our my manners i forgot to wash up \'

Lenric then stands up and looks around for a privy to wash up and relieve himself .

Kerrick

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
3 - Kerrick/Kroan
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2002, 07:50:41 pm »
[ooc: ack! I have some catching up to do! lol]

The sky suddenly darkened overhead, and a wave of unreasoning terror suddenly overtook me. I dropped to my knees with the force of it. The despair washed away my will; I wanted to just curl up in a ball and make it go away.
  And then, just as suddenly as it had come, the black cloud went away, and with it the terror. I slowly rose to my feet. The farmer lay on his back in the wagon with a horrid expression on his face, like he had seen Death itself.
  \"What just happened?\" a voice asked from my left. \"Is he dead?\"
  I turned to see another man standing nearby. He grabbed the traces with one hand just as the ox started to wander off and extended the other to me. \"Hi, we meet under strange circumstances. My name is Kroan.\"
  I dusted myself off and shook his hand. \"Arin,\" I replied, pulling a name off the top of my head. Something told me that advertising my amnesia was not a good idea. \"Did you see what just happened?\"
There is a world in which I am alone.
A world which nobody can enter.
A world which nobody can know.
This is my world.

- Anonymous.

Kroan

• Traveller
    • View Profile
3 Kerrick/Kroan
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2002, 10:27:07 pm »
(occ: is it ok to continue the conversation or do we have to wait for a response from you each time Thekkur? If I should of waited just delete the post :)

The brown haired man seemed to hesitate for a split second before replying \"Arin\". Kroan being close now he could see that he had blue eyes and was clean-shaven \"Did you see what just happened?\" Arin said.
Kroan scratches his head thoughtfully \"Well I had just reached the cart and suddenly had a feeling of terrible dread, I seemed to automatically fall to my knees and when I came up that man was, well like that\" he gestured towards the farmer. Kroan looks around suspiciously \"I am not sure I like this place\" he motions towards the door of the tavern \"As I was walking I saw a guy walk in there just before you and the farmer got here\". Kroan looks thoughtfully at Arin \" what did the man say to you before he eerrrr... well froze?\"

Thekkur

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
3 lenric
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2002, 01:03:56 am »
but there seems to be no washing place in the room...
\"ah,\" says ollowin, and he stands up from his bench, still chewing on a lump of bread-with brown paste.
He walks over to the little door, an and pushes it open.
Yous ee it leads out of the building. Ollowin;\"There\'s a sink outside. \" He waits next to the door for you to go out.
Yonnic; \"Ollowin, it gets cold in here. close the door please.\"
Ollowin:\"our gues hasn\'t washed up yet. didn\'t you hear him saying that?\"
Yonnic: \"you know I can\'t hear that good Ollowin... now shut that door.\"

Ollowin acts like he didn\'t hear Yonnic, and keeps his post next to the door. It all seems a little weird to you, how these people react...

Thekkur

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
ooc: kerrick/kroan
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2002, 01:06:10 am »
ooc: You can keep communicating with eachother. I will post again when you do something that needs my decription. (or if you seem to be stuck in an endless conversation)... don\'t reply to thsic thread, this is only ooc

Kerrick

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Kerrick/Kroan
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2002, 06:50:47 pm »
[ooc: I\'ll try present tense, see if that works a little better.]

I shake my head and shrug. \"He just said he didn\'t think I should go in there\" - I jerked a thumb over my shoulder toward the tavern - \"and he was about to add something else when he... died.\"
This is my world.

- Anonymous.

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2002, 03:33:51 am »
ooc Can Lenric see into the room or outside ?

Thekkur

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
3 lenric
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2002, 01:28:30 pm »
you can see outside, but because the door is so small (about 1 m 20) you can only see a sandy ground.

Thekkur

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
4 kerrick/kroan
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2002, 01:33:08 pm »
as you have a little chat, a door nearby opens, and you see a pale face looking swiftly outside.
\"come in here! it\'s not safe outside! quick quick! they\'re coming!\"
and indeed, something is coming. far away you hear the thundering sound of many hoofs.

Kerrick

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2002, 09:55:10 pm »
[ooc: Good. I think Kroan quit posting or something... If you hadn\'t posted something, Thekkur, I would have lol]

A door opens nearby and a pale face peers out. It looked like the woman I had seen earlier in the window.
  \"Come in here!\" she urged. \"It\'s not safe outside! Quick quick! They\'re coming!\"  
  \"Who-\" I started to ask, then I heard it - the pounding of hooves. Whoever \"they\" were, there were a lot of them. I had the sudden feeling that standing on the street beside a dead man in a wagon would not be a good place to be when \"they\" found me. I ducked through the door.
This is my world.

- Anonymous.

Kroan

• Traveller
    • View Profile
4 kerrick/kroan
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2002, 10:35:41 pm »
(ooc: Nope I have not quit, its the board it wont always let me sign in :( )

Kroan was just pondering what to do with the ox and cart when he heard a quite voice say, \"Come in here! It\'s not safe outside! Quick quick! They\'re coming!\"
With this he turns to the sound of the voice to see a pale face peering out of a nearby door. A look of recognition flashes across Arins face. Arin starts to asks \"Who\" but cuts off as the sound of many hooves drifts down the street. Kroan quickly decides he has no choice but to get off the street or face who ever they are. Kroan follows Arin as he ducks through the door. At least he thinks I no longer have to wonder over what to do with the dead man and his cart.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2002, 10:44:20 pm by Kroan »

Firestorm

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2002, 01:32:19 am »
The darkness clears from my vision, as I rise to one knee, and then stand, in the dirt filled ally. My name, is Flegran, and I am a Klyros of a youthfull day. My age is unknown to me, as I was raised by a group of lemur who discovered my abandonned self in childhood, and have raised me to what I am now. I wield a very basic Enkindukai weapon... the Takenai Staff-blade. As these thoughts pass through my mind, my purpose has been restored. I must find the theives guild... Mantodar will pay. Mantodar is the one who killed my parents, and deserted me in the wilderness of the second level. I run from the alley, or attempt to do so, for my legs are weak and badly bruised. I feel that my Takenai is strapped to my back as it was earlier, and I make my way down a road at the end of the allyway.

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2002, 02:10:08 am »
lenric pauses for a moment as he appears to look out searchingly with his eyes  then after the moment he squints and walks through the opening mindful of where his feet are going

Thekkur

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
4 kerrick/kroan
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2002, 10:56:31 am »
5 kerrick/kroan

the room you enter is about 4x4 meters. it\' candellit, and theres\' some cupboards, a table with four chairs, and a large chest. There\'s a fireplace, bur there\'s no fire in it. In the far left corner is a ladder, which leads to another room above this one. As you turn around, you see a woman in a brown robe shut the door behind you and lock it. You hear many hooves outside now, and the woman speeds towards the ladder in the corner.
With terror on her face she whispers you to follow her.
As you quickly climb the ladder behind her a loud bang on the door makes you speed up. In the room you enter are a bed and a chest. The woman starts removing a plank from the floor, and under it you see a small space.

\"get in quickly!\" she commands
and as youwork yourself into the tiny space, you see she opens the shutters in the back of the room. On your chest you shove through the space between the floor and the ceiling, and after you made some room, the woman joins you, and returns the plank to it\'s former place. It\'s dark, and the only thing you can see is a little light that falls through the cracks in the floor. You find youre\\self panting, and the woman whispers withoutmoving \"shhh!they\'re comming!\"

and indeed, they are coming. You hear someone climbing the ladder, and then you hear heavy metal shoes step onto the wooden floor. Somebody else climbs the ladder. It\'s quiet for moment, but then a deep malevoice speeks in a language you don\'t understand. The voice seems irritated, and you shiver as you hear the word \"death\" fall in his sentence.
Another dark voice answers. The first voice commands something, and you hear hurrying feet down the ladder.

After a while you hear shouting outside, and fighting noises, klinging of metal. Shouting, screaming, and then the hooves of many horses fading away in the distance.

The woman removes the plank, and you squeeze out of the narrow space. It\'s only now that you see she is very pretty. Her long black hair falls over her nicely carved shoulders, and her gesture are like elvish. Shehas a terrifies look in her eyes though, and you see that she has suffered great.

\"my name is Eloion\"she speaks, \"we don\'t see many strangers here. what is it that you seek in the cursed town of Dobehan?\"

Thekkur

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
2 Flegran
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2002, 03:08:36 pm »
In the distance you see two men standing next to a cart. You can\'t see what\'s on the cart, because it came from your way. All of a sudden the two men turn towards an opening door, look up, and then run towards the door. AS they disappear you hear the sound of many hooves, and a strange terrifying feeling comes over you. You feel it\'s better not to stay in the middle of the road, and you haste yourself to the side of the road where, under a lean-to, some barrels are stored. You hear the horses stop by the cart, and you hear someone shouting commands in a dark voice, speaking a language you don\'t understand. As you carefully peek over the barrels, you see six black steeds, partly covered with armor. They all stamp furiously, but only one is occupied. On top of the horse is a heavily build man. He wears a black steel helmet, and a rough beard covers the lower half of his face. A black cape is draped over his shoulders, and under it you can make out black chainmail. You can\'t see what weapons he is bearing.
The man looks backwards, and as you follow what he looks at you see another man, with the same looks as the other, who is tying a commoner upto his horse. The commoner seems dead to you.
It\'s obvious that the two men are waiting for the others, and just as you wonder what they are waiting for, you hear fighting noises coming from the tavern.