Author Topic: an assasine's tale  (Read 3818 times)

Shaded

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2003, 08:02:29 pm »
\"shit, why can\'t this goblin not just stay where it is shaded thought, but it was to late. now the only one being invisible was she alone and Grunak obviously didn\'t even notice that out of the cloak he was visible...
Damn, what now... A fight against this monster was senseless... the beast turned around to follow Grunak with its wide but slow steps...
what\'s that stripe on it\'s stomach Shaded noticed now.
a saddle! something\'s riding it!
not even knowing why shaded started climging up the tree as the beast had already half past it on it\'s way to reach Grunak... shaded reached the higher branches when the beast already was a few meters away and shaded unstealthed to c what was riding it. a draclord, immortal spirit blury in it\'s outline the spirit just visible by the flickering of the energy pulsing under it\'s cloak, faceless but light.
well energy should b fought with energy she thought...
and pulled a sparkarrow out of the quiver. now this gonna b the last test that would show if all the enchantment r working on the bow. \"elenia costampid charaz troivern\" and the most both most outside gems of the bow started glewing.
the arrow was placed and also started glewing. she pulled the sine and the arrow tainted lightly the stronger she pulled and the longer she aimed the more intense was the unnatural glewing of energy that surrounded the arrow.
damn that is quite a distance she aimed carefully then released... and just watched the arrows flight... a big cloud of energy in a big spark surrounded the draclord and a loud scream which seems originated from an other world cut the night in parts then the empty cloak felt on the saddle and the beast again turned around...
she does not know where her friends were but for she now it was definitly time to leave this place, and so she did, knewing somewhere in this moment a really angry draclord would b reborn...
don\'t argue with fools, first they pull u down to their level, then they beat u with experience.

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
meanwhile, far up in the sky....
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2003, 08:29:39 pm »
Stormreaver Skyshroud flew through the air, she was hungry.  With her large eagle-like eyes she peered something large below her. Something large enough to eat, anyway.  She began her descent, circling swiftly and gracefully downward.  It appeared to be some sort of giant. A giant on fire. No matter, it was food nonetheless.  When she had reached an altitude of only a couple hundred meters she slowed and prepared for her strike.  She moved away a bit and spread her wings.  She was in position for the final swoop.  The stupid thing hadn\'t even noticed her yet, it was preoccupied with something very small.  She didn\'t care what it was, just another one of those small things...
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2003, 08:35:53 pm »
Grunak fell down, preparing to be smashed to pieces by the fiery monster.  He laid his head in his hands and began crying and whimpering pathetically.  Then he noticed that he was alive.  He stood up and looked around.  The beast had turned around, it wasn\'t even following him.  The beast spotted Shaded, the invisibility now dispersed by the other spells.  It raised one massive hand into the air and swung downward.  It was so huge, there is no way Shaded could have gotten out of the way in time, and invisibility doesn\'t help when you\'re dead.  Seconds before the enormous fist struck, a roc, a gargantuan bird who eats elephants as snacks and can stand up to elder dragons, dug its massive talons into the firetemperior\'s shoulders and lifted it up into the air.  A groundshaking bellow erupted from the beast, who was caught quite off guard.  That was the last anyone ever heard of it...
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Shaded

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2003, 09:52:25 pm »
and also the last thing that whatever it might b tried to snack because the same way it could try to swallow magma...
err anyway the storry got quite nice... but hmm, it doesn\'t make sense to continue without some other characters...
noone wanting to play one of the bad guys or stuff or any third party or something like that? i mean we could surely drift into a world dominated by even bigger monsters which could smash a town just by choughing but...
don\'t argue with fools, first they pull u down to their level, then they beat u with experience.

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2003, 10:04:23 pm »
Originally posted by Shaded
and also the last thing that whatever it might b tried to snack because the same way it could try to swallow magma...

What does that mean?

Also, \"glewing\" is spelled \"glowing\", just so ya know. same for \"knewing\", it\'s \"knowing\" you put verbs in present tense before adding \"-ing\".  I\'m just telling you this to help improve you english, not to be mean or anything.  Um, yeah, I don\'t think anyone else reads this stuff, so you can basically give up on someone else joining in.  Also, that first passage is pretty long, it kinda makes people not want to read it.  It took me a couple days to prep myself for reading it. hehe...
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Shaded

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2003, 08:35:05 am »
thanks for correcting,
yes kinda looks like what about finding someone else story and trying to join there?

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2003, 11:57:12 am »
well, I\'m in Tefalgr\'s Secret.  A couple people have posted there. I have a different character, though.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Shaded

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2003, 12:05:23 pm »
yeah but u guys started dieing there already... :(

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2003, 12:08:20 pm »
Hehe... That was my fault.  No one was causing any action. I killed off Gonnle, but Ravenmaster is still mine.  Besides, anyone could animate one of the other people in the bar.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Shaded

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2003, 12:47:36 pm »
well i placed a char of mine in \"The life of Simon Torbelle\"
let\'s see how it develops...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 05:38:17 pm by Shaded »

tasadar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
GRRRRRR
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2003, 02:30:21 pm »
RAVENMASTER!!!!!!! You total stole my JarJar Binks character. Change it please.
Hey kiddoes, its your favorite basher......  HATE ME!

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2003, 03:41:25 pm »
What the bloody \'ell are you talking about?  That goblin talks the way I want him too.  It is slightly like jar-jar, but that\'s coinciedence. Chill out dude, I\'m not chaging him because you want me to.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Shaded

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2003, 05:45:51 pm »
whow, till when r we in kindergarden here? messa thinksa u mightsageta little problem convincing tha restof thisa world to b it usa property t speaksa so. atsa last the invnetorof thisa character foepisode one mightsacut ya headoff for thisa.

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2003, 06:01:17 pm »
well, I guess someone does read this. So, are we done with this thread? Will we allow it to be pushed down to the bottom of the list and eventually forgotten?  No one has said that it is a good story and we should continue it.  Sigh. Oh well, things happen.  Do you want to still continue this or are we done here?
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Shaded

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2003, 06:45:28 am »
it had no good start from it\'s begining and only one fan so just forget about it. could have developed to a nice story anyway but never mind.