Author Topic: new guild oppertunity  (Read 2106 times)

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: new guild oppertunity
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 10:06:56 am »
im still looking for people for this im upto 2 people and me so only looking for 2 more people
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

jaculapundactum

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 07:42:38 am »
I have much knowladge about weapons, deuling, Magic and of yalikum itself i have seen a lot in my years and stood on many battle fields i have ralied peopl to the defeance of many and the dfeance of one i have seen a lot and i think i know a fair bit witch i think will be helpfull to the guild and to the other memebers that may join this is why i think i should have a high up possition because of the knowladge base i can bring to the guild and pass on.

After having met Alliva IC, him leading a guild built around his own ego woulden't surprise me in the least. Being as he seems to be so full of himself that his extraordinary skills and knowledge woulden't possibly be shared without one joining a guild built solely around the latter*.
If you wish to help newbies i suggest you share your knowledge with them, without expecting anything in exchange beside the possibility of them growing and developing. I'd say if Alliva wants to help others, he shouldn't have to make them his minions in return for the help given.  :innocent:

[Keep in mind that this is not a personal attack, Alliva's amusing character traits just sprung to mind while i red this]

announcer

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 11:31:00 am »
i think what Havuik is trying to say is:

please give people a reason so your oncoming guild will not be mistaken with his own noobguild  ;D

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 08:50:56 am »
jacula you are so wrong alliva helps those around him out all the time and passs on what he knows to people that will listen. thats just not you because of ic reasons however come to me ooc ill tell yah what i can. however small things that i can offer dual training rp fight training ect ect and some knowladge of other things is quite limited especialy rp wise. however i think its only right that people give back to a guild that has helped them out with not only knowladge but also funding to train with and after they have aquired the knwladge or surpassed it to teach to other what they have learned dont you ?
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Timmothy Perriwinkle

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • I see u lookin' at mah Periwinklez.
    • View Profile
    • The Depot that's also a Warehouse
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 09:30:03 am »
No.

[12:05am] XilliX: I <3 you that much

kiou

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 10:04:51 am »
commas, invest
http://thewhitecorps.webs.com/
my guild website, still being worked on~
* kiou thinks gms should be elected and reviewed~
"Im very smart in some ways, and much stupider in infinitely more ways"

Makron

• Traveller
  • Return what is ours
    • View Profile
    • MoM
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 11:18:44 am »
I like your guild
but i have doubt,
can someone who dont role play join or not?
becouse I don't and can be intersted
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:28:53 am by Makron »

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 01:11:43 pm »
I like your guild
but i have doubt,
can someone who dont role play join or not?
becouse I don't and can be intersted

Makron my friend, you repeatedly impress me.  ::)

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 06:31:40 pm »
ultimately if you do not roleplay you will not be allowed however if you are not a role player and wish to learn we will help you with that as much as possible but yes within the guild you will be axpected to role play as much as possible. it is not simply a guild put up to hand out cash for people to train you will have to earn it through tests chalanges and roleplaying. But like i said if you wish to become an rper then we would accept you and make a call if you were to stay a few weks down the line if you have prove you want and are willing to rp then you can stay.
(Fighter in the wind)