Author Topic: Killing rat systems  (Read 952 times)

blubasso

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Killing rat systems
« on: January 28, 2005, 02:17:00 am »
Hello everybody,
my name\'s Shannath Lobos and i come from...outside... I came in your beautiful city to have luck and fame but i discovered early that in this city ALL the newcomers must do a kind of game: the \"killing rat game\".  Well: i\'m a social person so i played me too at that game but i observed the tactics of many bipedal to kill an unfortunate little hairy mammal, also (i mean a rat, not a dwarf!!!).
There are many tactics to capture and/or kill a rat, it depend on the personality of the bipedal:
Personality #1: \"Seductior\" (Have ever you seen a knife such mine? Please, come to see it closer, closer, closer...)
Personality #2: \"Overbearing\" (AAAAARRRGGHHHH that rat i mineeeeeeeeeee, also that, and that and that andthatandthat!!!!!!!!)
Personality #3 : \"Fearful\" (Mmmmmm ppl say rats bite... Mmmmmm, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH i saw a raaaaat: moooooooom!!!!!)
Personality #4: \"Generous\" (la la lalllaalllalala a hit here and a hit there lallallalla)
Personality #5: \"Supplicator\" (i have wife and children, plz, Mr Joe Rat, let me have only a leg of your body, i have also a small hungry dog!)
Personality #6: \"Shy\" (errrr....ehm....Mr...can i put myself near you and with my little little swor...no, eh?  Ok, have a good day)
Personality #7: \"Lawful\" (Dear Mr Joe rat, the Council with law Nr 19, comma 32bis, decided that you, true animal, must die by the sword of my customer. If you, Mr Joe Rat, will refuse to die you will condamned by this Court to pay a rat\'s eye, yours, to my customer. Greetings. The bipedal\'s lawyer)
Personality #8 \"Silent\" ()
Personality #9  \"Patient\" (it\'s 5 days i stay here in the sewers without eat nor drink and neither sleep.  A question: am i in the right place???)
Personality #10 \"Caothic\" (Ops...sorry... Well: tonight i earned ALSO a dress, a sword and some money)
Personality #11 \"Confused\" (well, so: I have the rat and i must kill my sword...no...i have a bag and i must cook my shoe...no...okok got it gotcha: i\'m a rat and you are not...)
Personality #12 \"Silly\" (hey Mr Joe Rat, do you know that joke that...)

Enough for now
See u
Shannath Lobos  

« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 06:06:30 am by blubasso »

blubasso

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 06:18:52 am »
Hello,
today i will talk about a weird trap i meet every time i try to go around the Yliakum Country: the Gate Doors!!
At first glance they seem normal gates but if you all try to pass through them you will trap between them forever!! I dunno why the guards put them in 45? angle, well, i dunno either if the guards KNOWS what is a 45? angle ;-)... Last day i tryed to go out the city for...my business, you curious...and i remain trapped inside the gate doors: i shouted for an hour for help and what the guards do?? The @#!! guards bet on my free or my death...
Finally came an adventurer who might pass and so rescued me.. The dwarf at the gate (the guard) said very bad words because he bet on my death. No more religion in Yliakum!!

Shannath Lobos
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 11:29:14 pm by blubasso »

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 06:40:37 am »
Originally posted by blubasso
Personality #7: \"Lawful\" (Dear Mr Joe rat, the Council with law Nr 19, comma 32bis, decided that you, true animal, must die by the sword of my customer. If you, Mr Joe Rat, will refuse to die you will condamned by this Court to pay a rat\'s eye, yours, to my customer. Greetings. The bipedal\'s lawyer)
Well now we know why all the rats in sewers are one-eyed only o.o
AKA Skald

blubasso

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 05:10:55 am »
Hi there,
during my travels around Yliakum world i met a strange class of adventurer so i want to talk about it:
The Worryor...
It\'s a subclass of the most known class such as\"The Warrior\" and you all can find them almost everywhere. The differences between the 2 classes are: when the Warrior beguin a fight he run onto the target and fight it; the Worryor, instead, start to think: \"must be it too big for me?? Even if i have 42 swords, 30 healing potions and Laanx as close friend it (the monster) could bite me or worse: attack me too... What can i do...i fight it or not? Or maybe yes? Or not?\" Of course, in the meaningwhile his party killed the monster, its mother and a far cousins of it who simply pass through there for its business... Another work the Worryor do is costaintly ask to party if they are healthy or so: \"Are you painful? Do you want anything? Can i help you? Did the monster hit you hard? Ok, we pulverized the monster, but what about a check to see if it is really died?\" The ugly stuff is that you cannot recognize him when he join the party, you find out that is a Worryor kind only in fight situations and so you pray Laanx (or whatever you trust) that he get a disease...
This class is very sly: at Kara-El\'s he talks about him as the most powerful being ever born, showing a beautiful sword with even runes on it (that runes are obvious mocks, he did them with a knife and some ink) but tavern people think he is a kind of demi-god being, at least very drunk tavern people ;-)

Shannath Lobos
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 05:32:50 am by blubasso »

Nimfis Altmer

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 10:35:54 am »
A couple a days ago. I found a class called striper. And it was a female kran.. Very disturbing..Although theres no way to actualy tell the difference. :D
O RLY!?

blubasso

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 05:33:28 am »
i upgraded my tale about Worryors

Ragnar-GD

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2005, 05:02:19 pm »
Originally posted by blubasso
Hello everybody,
my name\'s Shannath Lobos and i come from...outside... I came in your beautiful city to have luck and fame but i discovered early that in this city ALL the newcomers must do a kind of game: the \"killing rat game\".

Some more rat-knowledge for the educated:

Do you know the difference between a dwarf and a rat?

Even though rats are not famous for taste, they would not even consider eating a dead dwarf, less a living one.
Everyone should make their own MMORPG

Tarachnul

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2005, 11:59:11 pm »
Dwarves on the other hand... well lets just say rats certainly dont taste like chicken o_O

regards

-Tarach
Uuma quena en\'mani lle ume, ri\'mani lle umaya; uma ta ar\'lava ta quena ten\'irste\'  
(Speak not of what you have done, or what you are going to do; do it, and let it speak for itself)