Author Topic: "The Legend Has Wings" - OOC Discussion  (Read 6703 times)

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2003, 09:21:29 am »
dont temp me to write that !!!
:0 i think i will :]

but you hoard too many dang crystals its High time you stoped Hugging them at night ......

on second thought take them back :]

but after that well..... iam outta ideas.......
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Wedge

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2003, 11:55:15 am »
... I dunno if you had some history planned for Moogie already ... sorry if I messed anything up o_O
Ninjas have feelings too.  Mostly they feel like dancing.

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2003, 05:12:42 pm »
I don\'t, though I would appreciate it if the crystals don\'t corrupt me. :D Being made out of the same stuff and all, maybe I\'m immune or something. Ofcourse, I could still realize that the crystals must be used to protect everyone, which *might* make me Moogie\'s enemy.

Wedge

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2003, 07:53:43 pm »
Naaa Kramy, you\'re too dumb to be corrupted, since your only ambitions are your next meal  ;) .  And besides Seperot has 3, one of which is the Dark crystal, which I\'d imagine is the worst for umm.. corrupting and stuff.

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2003, 08:32:50 pm »
my ideas of the crystals was that they were some kind of symboitic(sp) being and they chose their hosts and they did not just chose any one who came across them

and wedge iam not offended by the post... guess i got to think of something eals now
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2003, 09:22:28 am »
Hehehe! Wedge gave me a second name! :D Ooooh I almost want to just sit back and read the rest of it written by you, hehe. :) What a lovely twist in the story. I\'ll do my best to follow it through.

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2003, 02:05:43 pm »
Hey krammy i had an idea what if i take your crystal then feed your mind with dark power to become my bodyguard...i need your permission first casue i dont whant to change you whole char around with out it :)

Wedge

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2003, 08:39:39 pm »
Heheheheh... yeah I need some of y\'all to setup the situation a lil\' more, I dun\' really nowhere to go.  But I\'m sure I\'ll find something to do once it get\'s going... and just so ya\' know, it will involve bringing Auran\'s character back into this.  I dunno if he\'s still paying attention to this thing, but that character is coming back in one way or another soon.

And unless anyone wants to significantly prolong the story, I don\'t think anyone should be leaving the underground until this is all over.

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2003, 02:30:12 pm »
I realy need kramy to respond so i can carry on....

also if i do get to kramy i suggest all story writers get out of the town....it wont be there much longer afterwards :D

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2003, 01:51:54 pm »
Sorry I havn\'t posted on the story in a while. :( The truth is, I was originally writing the bit about Moogie falling unconcious after healing Seperot as a kind of excuse to stop writing for a while. I havn\'t lost interest in the story, I just lose the will to carry on writing after a while. :( It happened with my own story too.

Anyway, Moogie is quite deeply involved in the storyline... if anyone wants to \'adopt\' her for a while, I\'d be grateful. The story seems to have come to a standstill. :(

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2003, 03:35:13 pm »
Hey, sorry I haven\'t been on for a few days. Been busy.

Seperot: I\'d prefer not to become your evil bodyguard. :D And how would you steal Kramy\'s crystal if it\'s infused in him? I wouldn\'t mind being moogie\'s bodyguard though, since she doesn\'t have a fighting character.

Interesting thing happened. On the way home from skiing I witnessed 3 car accidents within 2 minutes. Very cool, but sucked for everyone in them. :D

Moogie: I get exactly the same thing. Whenever I start a project, I usually stop after a few weeks. I do, however, find that reading books like Harry Potter/Xanth/Hobbit/LOTR gives inspiration and lots of ideas. That\'s why I\'m up till 1 reading every night. :))
« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 03:37:47 pm by Kramy »

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2003, 06:45:40 pm »
Well see i had a idea on all that

First off i near kill you to take the crystal from you then useing a necromacy i give life back to the rock in a undead slave way...plus it turns you againced moogie which is something you need to do anyways......

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2003, 06:53:04 pm »
Originally posted by seperot
useing a necromacy i give life back to the rock

lol that sounds funny :P
anyway, you can\'t give life back to something using necromancy, you can make undead, but I dunno how would it work for a pile of rocks ;)

hmm... is there actually someone that could stop Seperot? :P
AKA Skald

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2003, 07:00:20 pm »
well the rock has a brain.......of sorts :P

anyway im sure *something* with turn up to stop me. just make it good i dont intend to go down easly :D

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2003, 07:49:32 pm »
Noted. Hey, you\'re enslaving the entire town of Hydlaa! 8o Kramy is going to have a big shock if he ever finds a ladder to get to the streets again.