Author Topic: [ORGANIZATION]The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread  (Read 62364 times)

RoberetGoldsmith

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [ORGANIZATION]The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread
« Reply #855 on: March 13, 2013, 12:53:31 am »
* Illysia hands them both dictionaries

Perhaps if they throw more words at each other it will resolve matters. But when are you guys due back for your seasonal rebirth and subsequent retreating into the shadows to bicker among yourselves? :D

Oh I don't think theres any matters aha besidesI consider this a success

You see in a, evidently futile, effort to showcase some humour. In response to his post which, no doubt in jest, viewed my sig(which was a joke in its self) in a negative light. I responded with a "U wot m8" which in an effort to be funny contrasted immensely to the  superfluous convoluted language being used.*  Along with changing my sig to something that poked fun calling him a chump in also a very simple manner, a word that really should not be taken seriously in this day and age.** 

A shame the humor was lost. However as I said it was a success. With his last post it is clear I managed to break his will, which is evident in now only using words that only had one syllable each in a short clear sentence. Quite the contrast to the original post I responded too.

Additionally I also received a remarkable assessment on my intelligence of my entire 20 years of being alive, with refreshing honesty, which many in my past just weren't capable of.

All the while whilst keeping the Dark Empire promotional page on the most recent list ;)

So.......

As I do have to point out the humour, George Bush was famous for his struggles with the English language(nicely links to whole conversation see!), also that the war in Iraq still had in reality a long way to go, which brings me nicely too your original question Illysia....

I wouldn't say that we will have a resurgence any time soon sadly, but theres a few of us kicking around in game so really anything is possible! :)

*It depresses me I had to explain myself on this
**Yeah that was a bit silly of me

ludwigusdescartium

« Reply #856 on: March 13, 2013, 09:09:02 am »
Good grief.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 13, 2013, 12:36:12 pm »
Well that certainly was more words thrown at the matter... Although Ludwig could stand to throw in some more words. You've got less words now. ;D

However, you guys might find that now would be a good time to try and make a little push again. We are trying to pick things up in game right now.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 22, 2013, 08:14:55 pm »
Living in the shadows is not a retreat. Those in the inner circle understand this.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 15, 2013, 08:58:49 am »
Living in the shadows is not a retreat. Those in the inner circle understand this.

What he said.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: June 12, 2013, 11:23:56 am »
It is with sadness I must report to the community that Parallo, Rinenud and Sangwa have passed away. I will spare you the details of this unfortunate news but I won't.

The three well-respected pillars of this grand community had decided to meet up in Germany last month in a little place called Schlüffenflüffen (Rinenud's town of residence), to discuss the possibilities of reviving the Dark Empire. I too had received an invitation but was forced to decline for personal reasons. From what I hear the trip itself wasn't the problem and Parallo and Sangwa both arrived securely and without discomfort (although I do have to say from personal experience that the Thalys trains aren't the most luxurious of transport). Once arrived the three decided to visit a bar of (my sources tell me) particular ill repute. That was around 8 pm standard Schlüffenflüffen time. They proceeded to drink until 4 am at which time Sangwa suggested the three return home for some extra 'relaxation'.
It is around this time that neighbors started hearing loud groans of pleasure emanating from Rinenud's small and thin-walled apartment. They tried to knock on the door (as any good German neighbor would do when not being able to sleep to wake up refreshed in the morning to proceed to do a hard-day's work) but to no avail. As the noises became progressively louder and stranger the neighbors called the police. At around 6 am the groaning stopped, precisely the time the cops arrived. The police proceeded to force an entry into the apartment in which they found a spectacle of grotesque horror.

These details I will spare you as I know this forum is read by children as well. I will only report to you that my source tells me that the items confiscated from the apartment were a hammer, a pipe (or bong), 2 canisters of goat blood, a barbecue, a book of matches, a blow-up doll and a large phallic shaped instrument. My source has shown me pictures of the scene and I have now vowed to live a life of celibacy.

If any of you would like to know more you can always pm me or visit my website at gloriousfanfic.com.

Thank you all for your support.
"A new day will come when those who rudely interrupt are swept away!" -Lereal

ludwigusdescartium

« Reply #861 on: June 13, 2013, 02:50:40 pm »
For those who might be trying to decode the subtext of Jekkar's yearly turgid missive, allow me: Three members of the DE gathered for sexual congress and Jekkar - as always - was not invited; hence the jealous, bitter bilge.

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: June 13, 2013, 08:39:48 pm »
For those who might be trying to decode the subtext of Jekkar's yearly turgid missive, allow me: Three members of the DE gathered for sexual congress and Jekkar - as always - was not invited; hence the jealous, bitter bilge.

That's not how to treat such depressing news, ludwigdescartium. Unmask yourself!

On-topic: The Dark Empire is recruiting!

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: June 14, 2013, 01:15:57 am »
Some germans were slightly annoyed to be the target of stereotype slander. It proves the raising activity of the DE, that they are looking for new foes.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: June 18, 2013, 07:26:28 pm »
Some germans were slightly annoyed to be the target of stereotype slander. It proves the raising activity of the DE, that they are looking for new foes.

This stuff truly calls for a Gag order.
Immaturity is FTW.

ThomPhoenix

• Testers
  • Forum Addict
  • A Phoenix, what'd you expect?
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: June 21, 2013, 02:32:13 pm »
Wait, I went through all that trouble to deliver Rinenud appropriate amounts of goat blood and I wasn't even invited to reap the spoils of my labour? I know the man has, had, disproportionate needs, but if he even chose to invite that drunkard Parallo over me then I must admit I feel quite slighted.

May their cursed bones forever lay exposed in one of Schlüffenflüffen's hideously ordinary German alleyways.

We're not evil. We're simply amazing.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 09, 2013, 09:07:12 pm »
We mostly keep the cursed bones in hollowed out books. The misc. section of the Scholars' area is pretty dusty these days.
Immaturity is FTW.

SpidaManz111

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 13, 2013, 06:11:17 pm »
* SpidaManz111 drops a few sacks with dead babies inside in front of the door of the headquarters, along with a note attached:
"I hereby formally submit my application, provided you are still around. XOXOX ~ A friend"

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 14, 2013, 08:28:06 am »
* SpidaManz111 drops a few sacks with dead babies inside in front of the door of the headquarters, along with a note attached:
"I hereby formally submit my application, provided you are still around. XOXOX ~ A friend"

I have to formally deny your application. We at the Dark Empire do not condone the killing of innocents and are repulsed at any violent and illegal behavior. Please remove the sacks from our property and re-apply with the attached application form. Please provide us with information regarding your years of playing time (10 years minimum), your abilities as a role player, your sex and a picture of your real-life self (we only accept the finest looking specimens). Be aware that we regulate applications through a strict interviewing process in which you will be placed in a badly lit room with one of our interviewers. Also be aware that this process requires a great deal of mental character.

In fact, I suggest you do not apply at all.

Yours kindly,

Jekkar
Dark Empire relations and recruiting bureau

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 14, 2013, 10:24:07 am »
* Gag Harmond enjoys his mannered neighbors.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty