Author Topic: The Great Convention of Magicks and Mages= a player organized event- can you hel  (Read 2404 times)

Shatterkiss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Oh I just mean collecting the known spells in one book for attendees.  I could also work on determining the effects of player-made enchantments, but I'll have to try and find some time and a partner to help.  Only way to test those is to blast at someone wearing them and see what happens...

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Hirene, Potare, and Herihi all seem to enjoy being blasted at, Gova!   ;D
:sorcerer: R
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

potare

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Potare the great
    • View Profile
that might be true :woot:

Shatterkiss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
I'm currently trying to collect diamond crystals enchanted with glyphs from Ways other than Crystal, as I can't do them myself.  Hopefully it won't take too long to find some.

Edit:  Actually it might be quite difficult to find them.  Help!!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:27:30 pm by Shatterkiss »

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
ATTENTION!!

There will be an ongoing raffle at the  :sorcerer: Magick Convention  :sorcerer: , during which valuable prizes will be raffled off.  You really, really don't want to miss this! (check the event page for the countdown clock and GMT time on Saturday March 30th.)

:woot: When you arrive, please check in with Roled  :sorcerer: and "sign" the guest book- you will be given a number.  That number is your raffle number for each of the 6 to 8 drawings, held throughout the afternoon.  :woot:

You must be present to win!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:09:44 pm by Roled »

potare

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Potare the great
    • View Profile
who is the ugly diaboli in this picture?

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
:sorcerer:  ATTENTION!   :sorcerer:

Wear your best Robes, your shiniest armors, and your polished leathers!  The event will be videotaped for eventual inclusion as a YouTube video!

Thanks Talad!
\\o//  \\o//  \\o//

p.s. Potare, there is no such thing as an ugly diaboli....
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:43:49 pm by Roled »

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
Sorry guys, I've been a tentative at best for the event, but it being the holidays, my family has demanded requested my presence in pa-ta-sa the next state over.  I won't be able to attend.  Good luck with everything and I hope y'all have fun!
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
No worries, Tessra. Enjoy the holidays.

We are now looking for a replacement Blue Way Master. If you or someone you know has some mad Blue Way skills, shoot me a message! We also are still in need of an AW Master!
Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Seconding Caraick's call for Blue Way Master...  :detective:

Oh and Caraick, Lumi is our  :sorcerer: Azure Way Master!!  :sorcerer:
More vendors, alchemists, and crafters are signing up- please join in.

Taya

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
So... I didn't think I could be here for this, but now it turns out that I 'probably' can be.

I don't think I want to do any kind of merchanting, but if there is a role I can fill, either from Tay or an alt, let me know.

(Tay can cast pretty much any spell unless there are ones I have not found, so if you are short on demonstrations for any certain way, just give the word.)

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Hey Taya! GREAT you can come! Are you a Blue Master, by any chance? IF you have high blue lvls, please pm Caraick asap- it would be great if you filled in for Tesh on the panel, first event.

and ALLL
Don't forget to come early enough Saturday to join the parade of Mages, Magicians, and Citizens All! If you have robes and staffs, please wear them! Please don't cast spells during the parade, so we won't risk too many crashes!

SEE YOU AT MAGCON!!!
hehehehehe
:sorcerer: R and the Whole Kit and Kaboodle of  Magick Makers!

Taya

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
I'm not a blue way master, but I can RP faking it if you are really desperate? Not sure if that would be too confusing though, but I do have all the glyphs and spells. Let me know.

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
For those of you wanting to participate in the Parade!

The Parade starts at 10AM PDT! If you're participating in the Festival, or just coming to visit, Roled and Caraick invite you to take part! We will be meeting at 9:50 just outside of the Oja Road portal outside of East Hydlaa.  Note that you don't have to be a member of the Magic Panel, or any of the other events to participate! Try and get there on time so you can be a part of the parade!

We'll see you all tomorrow at the Festival!
Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Here are a few pics I took from the event:

The parade of mages:

The stage:
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.