Author Topic: [ALLIANCE] The Alliance of Enkidukai  (Read 4032 times)

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: [ALLIANCE] The Alliance of Enkidukai
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 06:51:51 pm »
When we went to brisban it was -3 hours i remember it getting dark at 6-7pm brisban does not have daylight saving sydney does that was my mistake. But im sure Dharke would know.
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 08:03:31 pm »
I have confirmed with Dharke that she is NZT -2. So the meeting is perfectly on schedule.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2010, 04:26:23 pm »
[Due to some confusion: Core Clans in the Enkidukai Alliance do NOT recruit non-Enkidukai characters. This is because they are solely made up of Alliance-qualifiable members, and all members of the Alliance must be Enkidukai. The Core Clans are clans of Enkidukai who serve the Alliance.]

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 12:15:39 am »
[due to this 'confusion' a Core clan can not and does not have the right to remove a member of there guild as this was NOT discussed and told about BEFORE the recruit happened. As to that I must make clear that I did some statistics and found that Akkaio Setha Clan was more active than Kore Irka Clan, but ASC has 1 member which is a non-enkidukai and it was only 1 member more active than KIC so... most of you should understand where this is going.]

thank you
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 03:58:27 am »
[Don't make such posts without agreement of all other members of the Alliance. The non-Enkidukai character was spoken to and left without protest. ASC is not more active than KIC, just because more people jump on their merchant alts does not mean you are more active, we have more RPers online during the week.]

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 04:57:39 am »
[ Do not post internal arguings as off-topic in public threads. ]

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [ALLIANCE] The Unodin Festival TIME CHANGE and re-invitation
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 10:43:12 pm »
Dear Alliance of Enkidukai, honorable fenkis and menkis all!

Please allow me to re-invite ye to participate in the

The Second Unodin Festival {April 9-10-11)

especially in the Night's Glow Torchlight Parade on the Third Day, from Hydlaa to Ojaveda.  The Night's Glow Parade will be led by the honorable and august House Cheshire. We especially invite those Guilds and Residents who hail from the Dsars and surrounding communities to join the parade into yer own home town! Please bring ye torches to help light the way! Then stay to enjoy the hospitality that Ojaveda does offer to residents and rovers alike! This be a celebration of and fer YE!

THIRD DAY
Night's Glow Torchlight Parade from Hydlaa to Ojaveda
Welcoming to Ojaveda
Ojavedan Marketplace
Unodin Party at Brado's

Thankee for joining in the Celebration!
May the Harmony of Nature surround ye and may Xiosia surround yer blades with compassion!

We look forward to seeing ye at the Unodin Festivities!

Yer Friend,
Roled Rolak
Carrier of the Song
Sons of Xiosia

Cognate
Knowledge Seekers

Unodin Co- Organizer with
Lady Elady of the DoX
Jaycol Ironhardt of the Call of Destiny

{OOC the Sunday events center around Ojaveda's communties. We will parade in Guild units but we also welcome anyone who wants to walk {not run} with the Parade from Hydlaa's East Gate to the main Courtyard of Ojaveda in front of Brado's. If you have a torch, please bring it! If you have friends, please bring them! If you are willing to ride shotgun in case any of the rogue and bad-guy guilds or murderers try to disrupt the peace of our parade and festivities, please we need yer blades! Bring a picnic lunch to eat in the courtyard and meet new friends! Thanks for letting all and everyone know. Hope to see many Alliance members on Sunday
           Sunday April 11, 2010
1400-1700 GMT                           Night's Glow Parade to Ojaveda (SoX) {that's 2-5 pm GMT, or 6am-9 am Pacific Daylight Time, my timezone YIKES!!!}
1700 GMT                                    Welcoming to Ojaveda
1800-2200 GMT                           Ojavedan Marketplace {we need help with this and merchants! Please contact Jaycol if you can help!} {that's 6 pm GMT and Noon pm PDT}
                                             Unodin Party at Brado's

Thanks!
RR}
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala