Author Topic: Blooded Satire  (Read 4654 times)

Overtherainbow

• Hydlaa Resident
  • I see you lookin' at mah rainbowz.
    • View Profile
    • EBONWUMON DOT COM
Re: Storyteller Tales: Blooded Satire [Introduction, 1-10]
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2010, 01:05:20 am »
Now, I'm not one to take sides, but Akaiddo and V-something-or-other are wrong.

But to show my lack of bias in this argument I will say that bloodedIrishman is a giant poopface.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 01:43:02 am »
Two punks in the same forum. H-oly sh*t, didn`t see that as a possib ility. Vilthis, I call that reasoning that would be a impossible situation, and then realizing its not. Akaiddo, note that you bitch on every topic. Perriwinkle, your still `mah hero.

Vilthis Trayus

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Lord of the House, House of Trayus
    • View Profile
    • The House of Trayus
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 03:58:32 am »
Akaiddo, note that you bitch on every topic.

Name calling on a basis of people for agreeing with you? You don't have to advertise your degree of immaturity, your forum signature does more than enough to exemplify that. Everyone has a right to disagree, it's something we an agree on at some level of understanding.

Vilthis, I call that reasoning that would be a impossible situation, and then realizing its not.

Reasoning that it was an impossible situation and realising it was not implies you're wrong. You know it when you taste futility in your lips. Fundamentally, the point commonly agreed by people is - Stop being so obnoxious or "poop face" in Overtherainbow's analogy.

Above all, this statement was most disheartening to hear.

I honestly don't care if one person likes me and doesn't want to roleplay with me.

Because the point of this response was never to aggravate OOC relations. And prominent "Evil" Roleplayers (Rigwyn and his exposition) always has urged a strong emphasis on a friendly OOC relations.

Where did this version of bloodedIrishman went who emphasises the community effort to improve our play here? I'm struggling to come to grips with the angry, rude and hypocritical person whom i formerly admired for this post.

http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=36558.0

I'm ashamed it has come to this and I apologise. I know there is little else I could remedy but await for a change of heart.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 10:45:58 pm »
Oh my god.

Overtherainbow

• Hydlaa Resident
  • I see you lookin' at mah rainbowz.
    • View Profile
    • EBONWUMON DOT COM
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 11:00:21 pm »
Super cool story, bro.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2010, 10:39:02 pm »
This is a cornerstone of my Planeshift legacy. Awwwwww yeaaaaah.