Author Topic: [Guild] The Ineffably Insoucient -- Anarchistic Alliterates.  (Read 2105 times)

bilbous

Re: [guild] The Ineffably Insoucient -- Anarchistic Alliterates.
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 04:27:30 pm »
Pfah! Seems like that blasted Prolix has put up notices. I hope not too many people start bothering me.

Prolix

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 12:15:17 am »
for the record the fifth founding member is fistock, not gerory.

It seems that the name change functionality is already restricted as the leader cannot yet make a name change in the guild settings tool.

bilbous

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 01:59:21 pm »
We are currently known as The Asymmetric Albedo.
If there are no further replies to this thread I will edit this post to update name changes.

previous names: Ineffably Insouciant, Asymmetric Albedo.

Current name Besotted Boozehounds.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 03:43:43 pm by bilbous »

Prolix

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2009, 06:11:54 pm »
For posterity I have created a page listing the past names of the guild. I do not suppose anyone will care very much  so I chose to do this instead of my original plan to update in this thread. The last name on the list will always be the current one, at this time The Chaotic Cronies.

Colinb

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2009, 11:37:43 pm »
I can't help but think, will you ever run out of name ideas that fit the PS settings?

Prolix

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2009, 12:11:55 am »
I do not think so, not as long as there are abstract concepts that can be expressed. I might run out of interest first. I did not want to keep bumping this thread if I was the only one paying attention to it.
Now if someone were to want to suggest a name I would likely require them to join and its adoption could be the signing bonus, so to speak.
Then again if I get busy and do not have time then the name will not change either.

I'm not sure how I'd feel if someone stole one of my old ones, "The Besotted Boozehounds" received some positive feedback. I suppose I would be flattered because I do not intend to return to any past name.

bilbous

Re: [Guild] The Ineffably Insoucient -- Anarchistic Alliterates.
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 05:28:10 am »
Things are starting to coalesce for this guild, the two ranks have been designated. The general members are Odd Cod and the guild leader is Oddest Cod. Whatever our current guild name may be, currently the Eccentric Echo, We are informally known, amongst ourselves at least, as The Order of the Odd Cod. A recruitment sign has been drawn up for those occasions when the leader is bored enough to sit around and do nothing.

Can a new member be far off?

Well, probably, but Anh, so what?

Prolix

Re: [Guild] The Ineffably Insoucient -- Anarchistic Alliterates.
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 12:47:06 pm »
The Makeshift Mercenaries welcomes our newest member, Allola.

The Naughty Nihilists would like to bid a fond farewell to retiring member Allola.

Did I get the name right? Association was all too brief and did not allow for proper introductions.