Author Topic: A way to make money in PvP  (Read 450 times)

Aware

• Traveller
    • View Profile
A way to make money in PvP
« on: August 25, 2004, 08:16:17 pm »
I know in alot of games they have a job called bounty hunter, anyways I would like to throw two options out on the table.

1. Lets say thieving was in this game, well if someone got somthing stolen they could put a bounty on someones head and maybe a bounty hunter could kill them and recieve the bounty.

2. Or there could be what you could say a choas area where there is PvP, everyone vs everyone form your truces with anyone you need to. In this chaos zone the longer you stay alive killing people the more bounty you could get on you so the higher the bounty the more people will come after you.

Have to throw in 3rd

3. Or there could be openly PvP all around like if someone makes you really mad you could just slash them other MMORPG I know people made me so mad but I couldn\'t do anything about it. But in killing someone you would get a bounty on your head or somthing bounty hunters would then get the message and come after you. Well maybe it was worth you being prey. This is far the most realistic of what devs could do... im not really far into the game yet so maybe they can\'t.

Option number 2 probably wont happen seeing how when you die you goto a death realm or somthing...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2004, 08:16:45 pm by Aware »
Sorry.

I\'m like the village idoit don\'t take anything i say personall, insulting, effecnsive.

-Bah