Author Topic: The Call of Water  (Read 344 times)

Elegrand

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
The Call of Water
« on: August 27, 2004, 10:07:34 pm »
(This will be about Elegrand\'s adventures on the lake and as a swashbuckler, hence the addition to my sig.)
Elegrand woke up to the sound of swords hitting eachother. He rose from his bedroll to see his friend, Heflen dueling with a Klyros dressed in black. He cast a quick Azure spell to disable the Klyros\'s mind for a few seconds, then he took his rapier and charged at the Klyros. They fought for a bit when Heflen took a kinjal and stabbed the Klyros in the neck, and it fell to the floor. Ele\' said, \"Hef\', this was an assasin! Look at its armor.\"
          Hef\' replied, \"Yes, it is an assasin, we\'ll loot the body, then leave it here to rot. I don\'t know why he was hired.\"
           \"Maybe they thought we were someone else, but we must conitnue our journey to the town of Hydlaa.  I\'ll go pack up our supplies and dress into my robes and put on my armor.\" Ele\' dressed up and armed himself, then slung his leather sack over his shoulder, and rolled up the bedrolls. They continued on their orignal course.

Thats all I feel like writing now, constructive crit is welcome, and please tell me weather your like it or not, and any suggestions.
Captain Elegrand Orden Mornak at your service!

Journeyman in Ordo Illuminatis
http://www.illuminatis.tk