Author Topic: Poll: Who is "The Most Loyal Fan?"  (Read 4776 times)

leji

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2004, 10:08:34 am »
Originally posted by Moogie
Infact, it\'s quite healthy... or I\'d imagine 80% of CB\'s population would consist of vegetables whos brains long sinced withered away from disuse. :)

As i have been totally stuck in PS for 1 or 2 month I guess that makes me a total vegetable ...  *looks at the beans in his plate and sighs* I have to do something, ok i\'ll go help some newbs in Hydlaa (when I say newb I mean newber than me of course :D).
But grono dont worry I\'ll never claim to be the most active 1337 player of PS now that I read more and more posts on this forum.  I realize that many people are \"loyal\" to this project since they play from times to times, help newbs, post new ideas, if you want to list them, good luck... and to elect the \'most loyal\' i guess you will choose one of your friend so to me, it\'s kind of useless to ask this question ... as I have no friends ... *starts crying*
there\'s no place like 203.81.47.91

Anadromos

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2004, 12:45:17 pm »
In-Game: Agara
Forums: Leji

May Theron Guide You  

DevotedEternal

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2004, 06:18:50 am »
Kada-El. She has been here forever... I wouldn\'t be surprised if she pre-dated Planeshift 3D, back when it was text based. I can\'t remember for sure, but I\'m pretty sure I saw her around during the likes of Atomic Blue, and thats when I started, so I have no idea how long before that. Though I didn\'t meet her until I started FSO in the beginning of MB.

Adeli

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2004, 11:01:44 am »
I\'m surprised this is still going, I still think Moogie and Gronomist hands down. (Talad and the devs are exceptions).

I like Red Jelly Beans!

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2004, 12:38:57 pm »
Originally posted by BloodLingDa2nd
I feel that the most divoted members are not those that spend all day on the forums, ingame, or as a mod. The most divoted fans are those who just love the game and are not forced into neglecting their life in order to keep up with the community. I feel that for every single game out there, people expect you to devote countless time to the game. Some simply do not have that time and are still as devoted to the game as the junkies who dont blink at the forums.

Congratulations, you just explained what devotion is. :)

What you\'re talking about is loyalty. You can be loyal even if you aren\'t able to play 10 hours per day, but if you\'re devoted to PS, you play 10 hours per day, or more. Two completely diffrent words with very diffrent meanings, even though many people often confuse them or don\'t even know they\'re not the same.
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

Adeli

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2004, 01:23:41 pm »
This is why I say Moogie and yourself are loyal, you support the community, aid the devs, and contribute whenever, or wherever is possible. The devs are loyal, obviously because this is their creation, and they want to see it realised.

I mean loyal to the project, not the game.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 01:24:05 pm by Adeli »

I like Red Jelly Beans!