Author Topic: I have returned!  (Read 593 times)

Valfaran

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
I have returned!
« on: September 29, 2004, 07:17:03 pm »
Ahh, yes, after a much-regretted run without my dear Planeshift, I have made my way back to the hallowed halls of Hydlaa (do I get extra points for alliteration?). I look around and see how much has changed...some for the better, some for the worse. No longer do we have the tight-knit community as we once did. But I see some familiar faces, and it warms my heart. I don\'t expect many to remember me, if truly anyone at all, but I\'m sticking around this time. No matter what those people in the white coats tell me.

So, my dear friends, pull up a chair and pour a spot of ale, and prithee, tell me what has happened since I left?

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 07:23:59 pm »
Oh boy...

I recognised your name at first, but then I looked at your sig.  Your old clan site has good music. :D
When did you leave?  I can\'t remember.  Even a month could help me determine what happened during your absence and before.
The big
-CB testing! :)
-Chaotic Guild Landscape (As always)
-BBB.tk relaunch
-Kintall left (was he around at your time?)
-RP has become slightly more commonplace
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 07:43:09 pm »
Wow thats great you\'re back! I don\'t know you! Ive been here since july should I know you? Yay! CB is almost here! Welcome back! Im gonna stop talking now! :)
Lol Internet

Valfaran

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 07:52:41 pm »
Oh no, don\'t remind me of the clan *smacks forehead*. It was in shambles before, but now I\'ve got a fresh look at it and a clear head, and I have a few good ideas for it as well. It will be better, I can assure you.

As for how long I\'ve been gone, well...hmm, it seems I left around June of last year. Yes, that makes sense in timing with the...incident.

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 07:55:40 pm »
Hmm why were you gone for so long? The longest I havent been on planeshift is the week I went on vacation :P
Lol Internet

fireofsoul

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2004, 07:57:56 pm »
Welcome back Valfaran *Struggles to remember*

KameZero

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2004, 07:58:16 pm »
Welcome back. I just got here (sort of) so you won\'t know me.

The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2004, 08:12:42 pm »
Originally posted by Valfaran
Oh no, don\'t remind me of the clan *smacks forehead*. It was in shambles before, but now I\'ve got a fresh look at it and a clear head, and I have a few good ideas for it as well. It will be better, I can assure you.

As for how long I\'ve been gone, well...hmm, it seems I left around June of last year. Yes, that makes sense in timing with the...incident.

Registration Date: June 2003

Hmm...  A lot has happened, then.  The best course of action would be to read as much of it as possible yourself.
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2004, 10:33:36 pm »
A hearty welcome back! I did wonder once or twice behind which rock you were hiding. Much has happened, but you will catch up quick, I am sure.

I surely remember you as \"The one who established a RolePlaying IRC channel\" (Which unfortunately was underused). It could  be interesting to resume that job.

Anyway, good luck with rebuilding the guild and what not.

- Golbez

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2004, 10:42:02 pm »
bro you know the old peeps can\'t forget you. Who can forget you and Clan Quelfarani, :D welcome back!!!!!
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2004, 11:14:00 pm »
Your right Monketh that is some great music on that site..

Welcome back you were before my time but if you stay around longer then you did in your past, I am sure we will get  well acquianted....for the better or the worse :)

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2004, 11:28:33 pm »
Welcome back! ...although I don\'t think I know you. =/

Meh, I\'m terrible with names anyway, unless I see them like five times a day. So don\'t take it personal if we\'ve met. ;)

*latches a chain on to the thread and hauls it across the city to stand in the Plaza*

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2004, 04:27:54 am »
o.O kintall left again?

what for this time

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2004, 10:20:58 am »
Originally posted by Kuiper7986
bro you know the old peeps can\'t forget you.

Psst. Valfaran is not a \"bro\". More like a \"sis\". ;)

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2004, 10:27:58 am »
.......gahhhh!!!!

hmmm...how come I never knew, well...

Sis you know the old peeps can\'t forget you. Who can forget you and Clan Quelfarani, :D welcome back!!!!!

pssst....thanks Golbez
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"