Author Topic: ShinoMegami!!!  (Read 745 times)

Lordbug

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Magic Mugs!
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers guild
ShinoMegami!!!
« on: October 12, 2004, 01:50:39 pm »
Hey! Want a guild to join?
Look no more!

Join ShinoMegami Guild
!!!

Get in Planeshift and ask Aoin to join!
We are recruiting!

(looks like publicity, eheheh... and it is :D)
"Lordbug" Dosaki, Chancellor of Knowledge Seekers Guild

Where does the PlaneShift Modding Community live nowadays?

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 02:14:54 pm »
I admire you for creating an web site, a relative well done background of the guild, and then post here. And the method you\'ve said the story is funny and new :)
 Good Luck to ya!

A few things about the web site:
 - In \"Diplomacy\" try to create only one page, were you\'ll put the allies and enemies. I think no one will want to pass through 3 pages only to see the allies for examples.
 - There are only 4 ranks listed on the web site. Where are the others? Also, try to create a short description for each.
 - Try to say more about the guild. A new one who enters the page really knows nothing about it. Is it Good Aligned? Evil? Neutral?

* EDIT *
 Ok, I\'ve found the other ranks too \'eh . I am still curious what are they doing in the \"Join Us\" page.

* EDIT II *
 Hmm, what the purpose of \"The Founders\" page? It can easily be inserted in \"Members\" one. It\'s useless to be stand alone. You can make a description of the ones who founded the guild in the members list. Also, it\'s logically that the ones who founded it have high ranks, so why making a page only for them? :P
« Last Edit: October 12, 2004, 02:20:13 pm by Annah »
- Black Order -

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 02:16:37 pm »
Ok, let me point out that no one\'s really gonna be interested in joining a guild that\'s out to kill someone that they don\'t know. You need a deeper purpose for your guild. And what with the thing about the three highest levels being taken, well, it\'s like you\'re saying we are cool, and you can join our guild just for the privilege of being with us, but you can never reach any sort of distinction. I mean, really, it needs work. Also your name looks like a little... japanese.

Having said that, g\'luck with the guild.

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 02:39:41 pm »
Heh, Japanese is cool! :P

Anywho, decent setup for a new guild compared with most of the others.  Site feels a little... cramped?
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Natrina

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • The Dark Empire
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2004, 04:40:26 pm »
Greetings and Good luck ShinoMegami from Bloodclaw ;) Hmmm.. never heard of your enemies, Seekers of Hydlaa, a new guild too?

"I had a dream of a Golden Darkness."
Guild Leader of The Imperial Trades.
Hail the Dark Empire

Icefalcon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 05:21:44 pm »
Well good luck, at least you have a site. It could use some work, Im not a fan of angelfire... :rolleyes:

Natrina, decided to come to the forums now eh? :D

Levski

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2004, 08:42:46 pm »
Yeah, Nat, it\'s good to see your face in here again.  I miss a lot of others too...

Anyways, nice site.  But I\'d recommend switching away from Angelfire...
Ingame name:  Nuv Cerdyn  ~   Member of: The Blitzers Guild

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2004, 03:59:37 am »
Congrats to making a guild that seems to be better organised than most other new guilds. Like the others said you still have some work to do. Your site is good but a little too simple IMO

Good luck, anyway ;)

Natrina

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • The Dark Empire
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2004, 08:20:34 am »
Oh and... The Seekers guild still has you (Lordbug and Aoin) in the member list (in the ranks menu)... but I can\'t say that I guess, my guild list hasn\'t been updated in ages...(working on it though..) o.o

Well.. I guess I want to change the red star.. :P Though I usually spend more time in the Wishlist...

"I had a dream of a Golden Darkness."
Guild Leader of The Imperial Trades.
Hail the Dark Empire

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2004, 09:50:55 am »
Shino Megami? Does that have anything to do with Shin Megami Tensei game series? :P A portuguese name would be cooler ;).

Anyway, good luck with your guild! Follow these people\'s advice and you\'ll have a good, long lasting guild.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Lordbug

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Magic Mugs!
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2004, 10:40:21 am »
er... I just double posted somehow
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 10:47:05 am by Lordbug »

Lordbug

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Magic Mugs!
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2004, 10:43:17 am »
The site is simple cause I don\'t know much about HTML, so I use a book (and frontpage to make the principal things in a way that I can see what I\'m doing) to help me.
The history is short but based on real facts, and I made it look more funny and interesting.
I need Allies too (it\'s not a nice begining to have just enemies...), got to find some guilds with common interests or to help mine in merchant stuff, while we don\'t have enough members to make the guild self-sustained.

Annah: the purpose of the Founders is: the ones that created the guild... er... well, I\'m still working on the site, everytime I make it better I send it to the net. The site is far from ready. As for the alignement... don\'t know, guess is neutraly good

Phinehas: the guild wasn\'t created to kill the guys in the Seekers, that\'s just the story. The 3 first levels are already taken but it isn\'t like you think, if we think a person worked really hard and made lots of favors and has been a loyal member. (the thing in the rules is just to make people think it\'s like impossible to get there, but I think I\'ll change it)

Natrina: Natrina ingame the Seekers of Hydlaa are Knights of the North they don\'t know why but they think it\'s a bug. And yes the Seekers haven\'t the page updated

Icefalcon: I\'m not a fan of angelfire too. What do you think I should use? (for free of course).

Sangwa: I don\'t know \'bout the name, I just told Aoin to make a cool name like a japanense name (I\'m an Anime/Manga fan :D).

Thanks for your advices! I\'m going to make the changes :D

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2004, 01:14:12 pm »
Then get an objective ;). And you should put that info on this thread some people are too lazy to check the site :P.
So, your alignment is True Good? I was searching for the Seekers of Hydlaa\'s alignment, but I can\'t even find them -.-
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2004, 02:10:57 pm »
Never heard of the Knights of the North, either. And yeah, get an objective. Right now you\'re kinda like Ashes, in the sense that everyone thinks our sole purpose is to kill the guys who destroyed Shadowhand, it\'s most certainly not, but it\'s important to have some sort of goal, objective, or at least a point to the guild, especially if you want people to join.

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2004, 06:46:51 pm »
Now don\'t go leaking out guild secrets, my friend ;)