Author Topic: where is the htm leader?  (Read 241 times)

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
where is the htm leader?
« on: May 24, 2002, 10:08:07 am »
My pc was stolen,
sucks to be me but the htm is still here to stay.
it\'ll be slow for awhile...until i get another job and save up for a new one :(
awhile ago
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!      

tigger

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2002, 12:26:15 pm »
huh ur pc got stolen?? U should lock your door. and good look stealing my comp it takes hours I got all the wires and shit goin behind a closet. and it weighs like a ton! hope U get a new comp soon!

A TiGGeR is a wonderful thing...
Their heads are made of rubber and their tales made of a spring
A TiGGeR is a wonderful thing...

Lode

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2002, 01:09:03 pm »
how did you get your pc stolen?  are you living at dorms and left the door open?

well, I live at dorms and leave the door open, but my pc didn\'t get stolen so far...  maybe I should lock it from now on  8o

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2002, 03:18:45 pm »
Well the ass\'s got in through my window, it doesn\'t lock (i live in a cheap house and was to lazy to fix it)
lol
I\'m still in high school but atleast now this has convinced my mom to move out of the hood (lol)
All i can do is laugh (i cried myself out the first week)
but i\'m looking on getting a new 2ghz, but not till i move out of this crappy nieghborhood. it may take a few months but i got good management, tok and link will handle the clan...i think...i havent spoke with them in awhile, I have to use my school computers and its hard to check email and stuff, plus no chatting

Edited for language.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 11:35:32 pm by Karyuu »
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!